So how many morons actually think..

todd

Is pulling Bledslow the panacea?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Is pulling Bledslow the panacea?

• Yes, replacing drew will make us win. It's a panacea!
    • No, replacing drew won't help this pitiful offense.

I dont think it will fix all. I definitely think its a step in the right direction. It would be nice just to have someone competent at the qb position. Someone who doesnt make mistakes. That would mean alot to this team. A couple linemen to improve our running game is also necessary.

I just want to gauge the IQ of the board.

83182[/snapback]

I hate to break this to you, but there is a right way and a wrong way to design a survey. The right way is to ask questions in a neutral way: "On a scale of 1 - 7, how reliable is a Ford Focus?" The wrong way is to ask a question that expressed an opinion. Some researchers would argue that a question like "So how many morons actually think.., ...that replacing Drew will fix it all?" may very subtly hint at an opinion.

Drew's decision making skills are about the same as a rookie

83196[/snapback]

Based on today's performance, so are his receivers' pass-catching ability. I mean c'mon, 3 passes deflected to the opponent? That's inexusable.

It wont fix it all....but were 1-5....its time for the future to start.....

If Losman is healthy he should start.....

83230[/snapback]

Would you seriously want to put a rookie QB behind this crap of an oline. No QB is safe behind this Oline. When is kevin mawae contract up?

Would you seriously want to put a rookie QB behind this crap of an oline. No QB is safe behind this Oline. When is kevin mawae contract up?

83256[/snapback]

Losman gotta learn how to take a beating in the NFL....Might as well learn now...plus he will get the experience and build the chemistry needed to get the ball rolling early next year...

As for Mawae he has 6 more year left on his deal...so that aint happening...