LMAO, rushing TD's!

jarthur31

It was just pointed out that we haven't scored a rushing TD in 37 freaking quarters!

Once again, we have zero run attempts in the red zone. Especially on first down!

But you know what, this is all Drew's fault.

Gosh, I sound like a broken record.

DB is to blame for play calling. Yet know one brings it up.

Boy, once you pick your patsy, you have to keep playing that card.

That's funny.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

It was just pointed out that we haven't scored a rushing TD in 37 freaking quarters!

Once again, we have zero run attempts in the red zone.  Especially on first down!

DB is to blame for play calling.  Yet know one brings it up. 

That's funny.

83085[/snapback]

Consider this, Vince Lombardi... Teams don't worry about DB's passing ability so the concentrate on our run, especially in the red zone. That's how Drew's sucking at QB hurts the run game.

Let me know if your brain hurts yet.

PTR

This is EVERYONE'S fault...but I think without Bledsoe, our offense would move much better. Dont get me wrong, the pathetic O-Line and play calling are a problem, but I think The Statue shoulders a lot of the blame. You just cant argue with his win/loss record while in Buffalo and the last few years in New England, the guy just cant do it anymore.

Drew's a very nice man, but this is a business. Everyone who is not pulling their weight needs to be shown the door this offseason.

Once again, we have zero run attempts in the red zone.  Especially on first down!

That's funny.

83085[/snapback]

I admire your loyalty....I was there to......but common sense has finally taken me over

I dont think Bledsoe is completely to blame here(bad oline, dropped passes) but were 1-5.....its time for Losman to build some chemistry, learn this offense on the field.....

If Losman is ready to play....He should start this Sunday...

Consider this, Vince Lombardi...  Teams don't worry about DB's passing ability so the concentrate on our run, especially in the red zone.  That's how Drew's sucking at QB hurts the run game.

Let me know if your brain hurts yet.

PTR

83090[/snapback]

How is sending 6 or 7 guys stopping the run? I thought you had to put 8 men in there to do that?

Geez, your reasoning is scary!

P.S. in case you don't know, DB does all the play calling. We have an OC just to wash jocks after games. Yea, I didn't know until recently.

Oops, I take that back. Hell only 5 guys in the box can stuff the run on the clowns we have upfront. My mistake, you win.

83085[/snapback]

I think KC had 8 rushing TD's today LOL :blink:

That's funny.

83085[/snapback]

Its obvious your eyesight isn't that great so people shouldn't blame you for missing lots of stuff during the games (like, for instance, the multitude of DB mistakes). I mean, you think that helmet design you did looks good...that tells me the government would probably consider you legally blind...

I don't know what game you were watching but we had several rushing attempts in the red zone. Just like every other game in which we had several red zone rushing attempt we got nowhere. As for your savior Drew's performance 2 of his picks were not his fault, two were. The screen pass pick to the house should have never been thrown and the pick in the end zone by Deon was simply a horrible decision.

Despite failing in every category a quarterbacks success is measured upon game after game I agree that Drew is still the savior of this team. All we need next year is couple more lineman to get him some better protection. Maybe we can add some weapons, a TE or another receiver. To think Drew is not the answer really is a crazy assumption isn't it? I mean after 3 years of not showing any progress Bills fans are crazy not to think Drew will lead us to the promised land.

If I'm not mistaken the Bills are the only team in the NFL without a TD on the ground.

And they are a smashmouth running team??????

Unbillievable!

83146[/snapback]

No, that is the one fact that keeps slapping me in the face. Killbride ran it alot more. Wish we had him back. Look what he did for the Gints and Warner!

Some fool in the chat room today actually believes we are better with Mularkey and Co now. Un-freakin-believable! Geez, the idiot doesn't even take into account the W/L record!

What I truly don't understand is how the O-line has continued to regress for 3 straight years now with pretty much the same personnel. Only Ruben Brown is gone. :blink:

2nd offensive play of the game for Buffalo:

1-6-BAL6 (13:39) T.Henry right guard to BLT 4 for 2 yards (A.Weaver, A.Thomas).

The second time we got into the redzone:

1-7-BAL7 (9:10) W.McGahee right guard to BLT 5 for 2 yards (R.Lewis, M.Douglas).

The third time we got to the redzone (technically the 21 is not the redzone, but I'll throw this in anyway):

1-10-BAL21 (13:13) T.Henry left end to BLT 19 for 2 yards (R.Lewis, M.Douglas).

The 4th time we got to the redzone:

2-4-BAL4 (6:55) W.McGahee right guard to BLT 5 for -1 yards (E.Hartwell, R.Lewis).

So we seem to run the ball on 1st down in the redzone (but not 2nd and 3rd). We had 4 rushes in the redzone for 5 yards.

CW

I admire your loyalty....I was there to......but common sense has finally taken me over

83100[/snapback]

I'm with you. I gave DB the benefit of the doubt the past 2 seasons, but this is the lowest of the low. The guy has completely lost it. He better not be the starter next week. I don't care who it is. If JP's not ready, it better be Matthews.