good spot to tailgate

catfish

Bringing a buddy down for his first game and wanna show him a good time.

Used to always park across from the stadium where WGR and everybody else had booths set up.

The CPR band was always great before the game where did they go?

Any thoughts as to where to go and what happened to the CPR band.

Thank you from a Bills fan from Ottawa Canada who's Bills belong in Buffalo.

Any real Bills fan in Canada knows that.

If you're looking for existing tailgates to join up with, I can't help you...my favorite place to tailgate, however, is Hammer's lot.

Generally, its easy in/easy out, plenty of port-o-johns, and many of TBD's own park there. Additionally, some players' parents have been known to pull in with an RV full of people, which usually means some post-game player sightings.

Lot 1 Pole 5......by the Fieldhouse. :lol:

Yes, Lot 1 pole 5 is Two Bills Drive unofficial HQ after opening day. Kenny and his famous Pinto are very close, too. I prefer Hammer's on Abbott Rd but I admit I often go to Lot 1 after opening day (sorry Eric) since I know more people there.

GET THERE EARLY and take it all in!

Does Kenny tailgate at the road games? I am going to the Bills/Jets Dec 14 and would love to check out a Bills scene

Yes, although the Pinto doesn't make the trip. Hook up with the NYC Bills Backers (you can get there through BillsNYC's link) for more details.

If you are looking to get Rowdy then I suggest teh California lot, off of California drive. A younger crowd that probably drinks too much, or just enough depending how you feel about it. Its a bit of a walk to the stadium, but thats part of the adventure. Easy to get back to 90 once your at your car too.

Where is the Hammer lot?

If you are looking to get Rowdy then I suggest teh California lot, off of California drive. A younger crowd that probably drinks too much, or just enough depending how you feel about it. Its a bit of a walk to the stadium, but thats part of the adventure. Easy to get back to 90 once your at your car too.

Where is the Hammer lot?

California lot? Is that the lot whose owner is in trouble with the town of Orchard Park?