I wonder how Beli-cheat feels...

canbuffan34

honestly...I dont care how he feels about anything..and I really dont think he dose feel anything about anything

Exactly (other than the misspelling, of course). He is devoid of personality and feeling.

Couldn't happen to a bigger scumbag! I love it. If we could somehow manage to get everyone back healthy when we play the Pats* in Foxboro, it would be so sweet to beat them by say 40-0. :rolleyes:

I would just wish that Brady was on the field for the blow out as well.

timeout with 2 seconds left, down by 20 points? classless as always

Well, at least he's consistent.......he's a douche when he wins and when he loses.

I took great pleasure in watching that game.....hope the Bills can do the same thing when they play 'em.

Couldn't happen to a bigger scumbag! I love it. If we could somehow manage to get everyone back healthy when we play the Pats* in Foxboro, it would be so sweet to beat them by say 40-0. :thumbsup:

If grown men (who make millions) can't step and play defense and prevent a blowout, then they have no business whatsoever putting on a pro uniform. Might as well start selling girl scout cookies if they're that sensitive.

:beer:

Matt Cassell is not horrible, but is far from Brady (obviously.) Brady helped hide a LOT of difficiencies in that defense last year. The Pats were able to build such a big early lead, that most teams essentially had to abandon their game plan and become one-dimensional, trying to score enough to stay in the game.

Now, playing "normally" on offense rather than "Randy go deep" video game style, the Patriots flaws (which DID exist last year, just rarely got exposed) are out in the open.

With a 17-3 lead, I think Cassell could be a very effective QB. Hit the safe throws, he's mobile enough to scramble and pick up 7 yards on 3rd & 6. He could move the chains a few times, eat up some clock, and punt deep. Conversely, down 17-3, the Patriots will never win a game with Cassell. He throws almost exclusively to RB's and Wes Welker (who is noticeably avoiding hits and laying down after a 6-yard catch.) He tries to hit Moss occasionally, but does not have the deep accuracy or pocket awareness that Brady has. They still have zero run game, and an offensive line that can be overpowered at times.

I hope the Bills lay the wood on them, to the tune of 56-10.

F'in clown took a TO with :02 left.

Turner should've gone for it on 4th down at the NE 39 late in the 4th

I was hoping for that, too. Norv has enough class not to do that, but he might have gained a lot more respect around the league had he gone for it.