Jauron gave the team a 4-day weekend

eball

Was this the move of an insightful coach who wants his team to "re-energize" over an extended break, or a bad idea given the obvious mistakes made during the AZ game that need to be addressed?

Personally, I like the idea of giving the team some time to rest. I just hope the coaching staff isn't also taking the time off.

He should have said "Everyone take the extra day of except for Jason Peters who decided he was worth too much to join us before the season started. You show up at 6am on Thursday and we will give you the one on one attention you "deserve"".

That would send the right message.

Here's one vote against the 4 day weekend. Here's why... 76, 59, 83, 57, and 44. Those are Marshawn Lynch's rushing totals this year. What this team needed (specifically the O line) was a back to basics, training camp style, week of work. Wear out a couple of five man sleds, get a little effort out of Walker, Dockery, and Peters. How about a little blitz pickup work?

Dickie J must think that a little rest and relaxation is all that is needed to improve the run blocking.

Here's one vote against the 4 day weekend. Here's why... 76, 59, 83, 57, and 44. Those are Marshawn Lynch's rushing totals this year. What this team needed (specifically the O line) was a back to basics, training camp style, week of work. Wear out a couple of five man sleds, get a little effort out of Walker, Dockery, and Peters. How about a little blitz pickup work?

Dickie J must think that a little rest and relaxation is all that is needed to improve the run blocking.

Here's one vote for the 4 day weekend...The Bills played 5 really physical games where they got beat up at times (even the St. Louis game)...They are human afterall and allowing the body to heal at this stage is more important than improving technique --- it will make a big difference the rest of the way

I like the move. Let the guys go home and rest, lick their wounds, spend some time with the families. Then come back next week with their batteries re-charged and ready to work.

I hear they are all getting together tonight to have burgers and go to the movies.

JP wants to see "Beverly Hills Chihuahua"

Trent wants to see "Max Payne"

Schobel wants to see "How to Lose Friends and Alienate People"

Coach Dick wants to see "Body of Lies"

Hardy wants to see "Blindness"

Poz wants to see "High School Musical 3"

Hamdan wants to see "Changeling"

Royal wants to see "Quarantine"

I'm not sure how this is going to work out.