Why the market is tanking

It was in another thread but it's worth pulling out of that sarcastic place and making this it's own topic.

Obama started pulling away in this election about 2-3 weeks ago. This is right when the Dow started this precipitous drop. I believe there is a real fear of what President Obama will do to the market and he's nearly solely responsible for this economic collapse.

I'm not saying he created Fannie/Freddie, etc. I'm just saying that he's the reason this is a panic and not just a drop.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was in another thread but it's worth pulling out of that sarcastic place and making this it's own topic.

Obama started pulling away in this election about 2-3 weeks ago. This is right when the Dow started this precipitous drop. I believe there is a real fear of what President Obama will do to the market and he's nearly solely responsible for this economic collapse.

I'm not saying he created Fannie/Freddie, etc. I'm just saying that he's the reason this is a panic and not just a drop.

You're right.

No more black candidates! They clearly bring poverty everywhere they go.

Crap, everyone knows that historically the market does better under Democratic Presidents and that Capital Investment does better under Republicans as part of their general economic policies. Whatever. This is not why the market is tanking. The market is tanking because despite all the efforts to stimulate it, and with new job losses being reported no one has any money spend if they do they are not going to be spending it any time soon.

It has little to do with who will be the next President other than there is a realization that any President is going to be relatively powerless to influence any of this decline. When everyone decides to take a deep breath and sit still for a couple of months and slowly intelligently work their way out of this mess then and only then will we see the market turn around. Till then we are going to see this volitility and it may not happen until a new President has settled in to office and has become predictable. P.S. McCain sure isn't.

Correlation? Or Causation? Or neither?

You're a retard.*

*Not meant to be read by any actual retarded people who might not like being called retarded. If you are actually retarded, but not so retarded that you can't read, do not read this.**

**That means you Wacka.***

***Wacka: I'm calling you retarded.

You're right.

No more black candidates! They clearly bring poverty everywhere they go.

Oh sh--. When Obama wins, it's like the black family moving into the neighborhood? That's why housing prices are falling?

Time to move to Canada. Lots of safe white people there.

Hell. Just substitute "Obamas" name with "Canada" and you'd pretty much have an ieatcrayonz post. :lol::lol:

Dude...seriously....

:lol:

Oh sh--. When Obama wins, it's like the black family moving into the neighborhood? That's why housing prices are falling?

Time to move to Canada. Lots of safe white people there.

Strange thing is when blacks do move into neighborhoods the values do drop. No one wants to admit that anymore, but anyone in real estate who is honest enough about will tell you. Can you guess what field I'm in?

Strange thing is when blacks do move into neighborhoods the values do drop. No one wants to admit that anymore, but anyone in real estate who is honest enough about will tell you. Can you guess what field I'm in?

Strangely when 50 cent moved into my neighborhood the value increased.

If only it was six feet under....

A black family moved in 2 doors from me and my scared old woman neighbor fled from her house and sold it to a gay couple.

What does that do to my real estate value? Do blacks and gays they offset each other?

A black family moved in 2 doors from me and my scared old woman neighbor fled from her house and sold it to a gay couple.

What does that do to my real estate value? Do blacks and gays they offset each other?

Depends. Are any of them black because a mixed interracial gay couple surprisingly raises market values for homes.

Depends. Are any of them black because a mixed interracial gay couple surprisingly raises market values for homes.

That's actually funny. It never occurred to me but first the black family moved in, clearly white-flighting my cunty widow neighbor. She sold out to a gay couple--and they are interracial!

So that's a housing jackpot? Sweet. Take that housing downturn.

People hate facts, but it's true. The same holds true in any neighborhood in which there is a change from white to multi-racial, with the exception of Asian nationalities.

You guys make it sound that a comment that there is a much higher rate of non-Caucasians in prison or on welfare is racist. Funny how that one Doc who wrote the book that blacks and hispanics have genitally lower IQs was branded a racist, when he spent years in the civil rights movement.

People hate facts, but it's true. The same holds true in any neighborhood in which there is a change from white to multi-racial, with the exception of Asian nationalities.

You guys make it sound that a comment that there is a much higher rate of non-Caucasians in prison or on welfare is racist. Funny how that one Doc who wrote the book that blacks and hispanics have genitally lower IQs was branded a racist, when he spent years in the civil rights movement.

It's probably been at least five minutes since anyone reminded you that you are a moron, so consider it done.

:lol: