The official McCain/Obama debate thread II

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How long into the "Town Hall" debate does the name Ayers come up?

I'm saying the 17 minute mark.

Only if a shill in the audience brings it up IMO. So I have 25 minutes. Obama's team being younger and quicker will have their shill chime in about Neo Nazis and such at the 17 minute mark making McCains shill fall flat.

I think I'm going to add the words "7 years" and "Change" to the list, too. Hope i don't end up dead.

"Change" will put your BAC over 1% :ph34r:

How about replacing it with "Community Organizer", and make it a double if Obama comes on stage with his sleeves rolled up

Fox News just declared McCain the winner of the debate & MSNBC just declared Obama the winner of the debate. Fox group of independent voters says McCain won, CNN's group of independent voters say Obama won. No need to watch the post debate coverage on any of these channels.

Fox News just declared McCain the winner of the debate & MSNBC just declared Obama the winner of the debate. Fox group of independent voters says McCain won, CNN's group of independent voters say Obama won. No need to watch the post debate coverage on any of these channels.

Meanwhile CNN's magic screen begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. eastern time.

In a panic, they try to pull the plug.