mccargo

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ph34r:

Rip them apart and show the stats. Only one hit for an "Above average" (mind you I think he is better) in the first two rounds with 3 picks should be above average. Forget the fact the rest of the draft panned out. I had hopes for McCargo, but it seems he is failing.

Where is the nitpicking? You specifically said high 1st rounder to get your point across - by the most liberal of definitions, the pick could have been number 16 and no lower. It's as false as saying the Bills finished high in offensive points scored last year - when in fact they were around 31st in scoring. Not really nitpicking.

That all being said - I completely agree we have no return on the McCargo pick, as well as whatever pick we used to trade up and draft him (at least I'm pretty sure we did that).

Whitner, however, is a player. B+ talent for a safety, A+ for leadership.

When you come away with on B+ safety with two 1st rounders that is a bust.

When you come away with on B+ safety with two 1st rounders that is a bust.

Maybe in the world of judging one player with two picks, but thankfully that doesn't apply to the NFL. And good job ignoring his leadership skills. Clearly you won't be moved from your position, as your arguments are just getting silly.

i think it says a lot about our front office and draft room when our top 3 corners are all home grown and from either the third round or later. Maybe McCargo just needs more time to develop. wasnt he only thru two years of college when we drafted him?...Look at Yobouty...About two months ago I thought he was going to be cut, now hes looking more and more like he has the potential to be a solid corner in this league.

Rip them apart and show the stats. Only one hit for an "Above average" (mind you I think he is better) in the first two rounds with 3 picks should be above average. Forget the fact the rest of the draft panned out. I had hopes for McCargo, but it seems he is failing.

No time to go through the stats(too much work).....

Suffice it to say that the Bills 06 draft is looking to be a very good one. Not missing(busting out) on a top 10 pick, good starting FS & DT, starting RG(jury still out?), quality backup CB & LB......

Why can't we draft HOFers with every draft pick??? :ph34r: