McKelvin as a returner

What is happening with this guy? No speed, no moves, no cuts, no elusiveness whatsoever. Is he thinking too much? Or just being overcoached?

he is definately not assertive enough, he doesn't attack the wedge and then make the cut he lets the wedge break(it inevitabley does it part of the return) and then tries to pick his allyway.

I don't know if they want to save McGee for defense or what but they took a portion of our special teams completely out of the picture. so far he has been terrible.

he is doing ok i think it might have to do with a little thing called blocking? something obviously our Oline and Special teams have never heard of

That is the most retarded statement I've seen in some time. Hey, jackass... do you know how many return touchdowns the Bills have had in recent years? But you're right... our special teams has never heard of blocking.

What is happening with this guy? No speed, no moves, no cuts, no elusiveness whatsoever. Is he thinking too much? Or just being overcoached?

he is clearly tentative right now in the return game and overmatched in coverage

overcoached?

Mix all of this in with his very sub-par coverage skills (yes I know he is a rookie but shows very little ability) and sadly he's a liability at this point.

right now he could not tie mcgees shoe laces as a returner. he dances way to much. he needs to learn its the NFL pal.

He almost broke one yesterday, but was tackled by the kicker. What do you want, a return every game?