Arizona Roll Call

Mark Vader

Probably, most likely, I am leaving Sunday morning from Seal Beach, CA.

Reasons:

1. I procrastinate too much

2. It saves me trouble of packing, checking in, unpacking, checking out, checking in.

3. I am working at 5 AM and 5 AM + 5.5 hrs = 10:30 AM - in time for tailgate assuming I do not get lost.

Just a reminder:

OK - it's finally all arranged. The Saturday night pre-game pub crawl will start at 4:00pm at the Native New Yorker, 7273 N. 95th Avenue, Glendale. It's within walking distance from the hotels. There will be flyers there to indicate the next stops on the pub crawl. Also, be sure to check the lobby for any info on parties.

Sunday morning: if you still have energy left to do a Sunday AM tailgate - the Native New Yorker will once again be the place to be. It will open at 9:30am on Sunday morning and since it gets so packed before game time, we suggest you get there early. They will serve food and will have lots of drink specials. Unfortunately, the hotel won't be able to accomodate so many Bills Fans in their patio area and they could not get a permit from the city of Glendale to have an outdoor parking lot party. Also, they wouldn't open it up to others that weren't staying in the hotel. So the Native New Yorker seemed like the best way to go.

Note: This will be the official "Pinto Kenny - Bowling Ball Shot" tailgate party.

Please pass the word - all are welcome. All these venues are within walking distance of the hotel and stadium - no drinking and driving necessary - awesome!!!!

See you there!

Aussie (Diane)

We will be there, just not sure if I will be wearing the only jersey I brought for the trip (OJ Road White) I amy have to change that plan.....

(I have an extra ticket, sec 447 row 14 if anyone is looking for a single)

We will be there, just not sure if I will be wearing the only jersey I brought for the trip (OJ Road White) I amy have to change that plan.....

Um, yeah, that may not be such a good idea. (Jay says, "And I have to sit with him ?!?!?)

Would you rather wear a Russert #72 throwback? I brought both that and a Poz ...

Considering I'm sitting next to you, I can support that whole changing plan thing. :wallbash:

Probably, most likely, I am leaving Sunday morning from Seal Beach, CA.

Reasons:

1. I procrastinate too much

2. It saves me trouble of packing, checking in, unpacking, checking out, checking in.

3. I am working at 5 AM and 5 AM + 5.5 hrs = 10:30 AM - in time for tailgate assuming I do not get lost.

Seal Beach! Outstanding. Isn't there a good breakfast spot/bar on, or right off, the beach? It's been quite a few years for me, but I always like Seal Beach.

Um, yeah, that may not be such a good idea. (Jay says, "And I have to sit with him ?!?!?)

Would you rather wear a Russert #72 throwback? I brought both that and a Poz ...

That sounds ok, unless I just paint some vertical stripes on my Simpson jersey...

Seal Beach! Outstanding. Isn't there a good breakfast spot/bar on, or right off, the beach? It's been quite a few years for me, but I always like Seal Beach.

Would not know. I either get up to early for breafast or too late depending if I am working days or swings.