Tim Graham on ESPN Chat:

Ball'n

Tim Graham: (3:34 PM ET ) A quick side note: Thanks to all the Bills fans for coming on the chats. You outnumber the other teams combines by about a 4-to-1 margin. Much of that is because of Two Bills Drive. Thanks for coming out

Tim Graham: (3:34 PM ET ) A quick side note: Thanks to all the Bills fans for coming on the chats. You outnumber the other teams combines by about a 4-to-1 margin. Much of that is because of Two Bills Drive. Thanks for coming out

All he's doing is stocking the fish pond that is ieatcrayonz's playground.

What's the over/under on how many crayonz catches this weekend after the game? I'll put my money on 16.

In addition:

Ryan (Rochester): Uhh.. You said "two bills drive", isn't it "one bills drive"?

Tim Graham: (4:13 PM ET ) Two Bills Drive is a fan Web site where they link this chat. It drives a lot of Bills fans here. I don't know of any other AFC East team sites that do that.

In addition:

Ryan (Rochester): Uhh.. You said "two bills drive", isn't it "one bills drive"?

Tim Graham: (4:13 PM ET ) Two Bills Drive is a fan Web site where they link this chat. It drives a lot of Bills fans here. I don't know of any other AFC East team sites that do that.

You know, there are few things more annoying in an internet thread than people starting their posts with "Uhhh" or "Um..." which is usually the preface to an attempt at snotty correction. At the same time, there are few things more satisfying than seeing someone calmly reminded that, um, they were wrong. :lol:

Nice work, Tim!

You'd think that with all the publicity Mort gets on this board, HE'd give us some exposure on ESPN, or at least a little shout out. :lol:

Oh, he'd give us a shoutout, all right ... but probably not the kind we'd appreciate. :beer: