Anybody know who else on the Bills is in their contract year?

Fewell733

wasn't sure that Greer was - he seems like a must re-sign. Crowell is obviously gone.

I would like to keep Greer but you can not re-sign everyone. He is having a good year on a winning team. He should get some offers.

I believe we need to keep Greer and Crowell both if possible. I know Greer may be expensive but I don't think other teams will be making top-dollar offers. I guess it depends on who other FA CBs are. Anybody know a quick list?

Also, I think Crowell is solid and I think we'll be able to pay what he deserves (i.e. not huge money), especially after this most recent stunt. I feel his FA value was hurt by what he did.

This is just off the top of my head, so it's almost certainly not complete:

UFA's:

Losman

Hamdan

Chambers

Whittle

Preston

Crowell

Greer

Wilson

Fowler

RFA's:

Jackson

DiGiorgio

Players to Extend:

Peters

Stroud

Thanks, added in Fowler.

The guys that stand out to try and re-sign to me are Greer (may be tough), Wilson (should be easy), Chambers (should be easy), not sure about Preston he seems to have gained some trust of the coaching staff and would probably be easy to re-sign. Fowler, to me, is the big mystery.

I believe we need to keep Greer and Crowell both if possible. I know Greer may be expensive but I don't think other teams will be making top-dollar offers. I guess it depends on who other FA CBs are. Anybody know a quick list?

Also, I think Crowell is solid and I think we'll be able to pay what he deserves (i.e. not huge money), especially after this most recent stunt. I feel his FA value was hurt by what he did.

He is as good as gone

I'm ambivalent on Fowler. I'd love an upgrade at center, but there's something to be said for continuity.

As for Greer, I wonder if the franchise tag is an option. That would also give us the option of basically negotiating with greer and youboty at the same time.

The franchise tag for CB is in the $9M range.

I'm ambivalent on Fowler. I'd love an upgrade at center, but there's something to be said for continuity.

As for Greer, I wonder if the franchise tag is an option. That would also give us the option of basically negotiating with greer and youboty at the same time.

that would be an extraordinary pay raise for Greer. I think CB's have among the highest tag numbers out of any position. I think it would be like 9 mill a year? I love Greer, but I don't think any corner is worth that especially when you seemingly have good depth at the position.

Greer and Jackson are the only two that would not make sense to let go. Yes, we have a ton of CB's. But to have 4 quality players is not a bad thing, especially when you play the Pats twice a year.

If not, the franchise and trade Greer or Youboty. Honestly, I am so happy with our overall depth, that we could draft a TE, LB, and the rest O-Linemen and I think we are even better next year.

Greer and Jackson are the only two that would not make sense to let go. Yes, we have a ton of CB's. But to have 4 quality players is not a bad thing, especially when you play the Pats twice a year.

If not, the franchise and trade Greer or Youboty. Honestly, I am so happy with our overall depth, that we could draft a TE, LB, and the rest O-Linemen and I think we are even better next year.

As stated earlier, franchising a CB is in the $9M range. If we franchise either one and can not trade him, would you be happy with Greer or Youboty at $9M?

Thanks, added in Fowler.

The guys that stand out to try and re-sign to me are Greer (may be tough), Wilson (should be easy), Chambers (should be easy), not sure about Preston he seems to have gained some trust of the coaching staff and would probably be easy to re-sign. Fowler, to me, is the big mystery.

i don't think chambers is a slam dunk - he's a pretty solid 3rd OT and i'm sure the league has taken notice......he'll draw some interest