Peters now #1 priority..

Tcali

interesting logic....I'm convinced. Pay him 9,000,000 per year for the next 6 yrs but make sure only 50 million is guaranteed.

Wow, that was a stupid response.

To you everything is black and white, one extreme or the other. Why can't he be valuable, and struggling, at the same time? Why can't he be underpaid based on last year's performance, but not ready (right now) for a raise? Isn't it possible that he will work through his offseason rust and become a fine OT again?

But, back to the point of my response to The Senator and your response to my response:

That particular response to The Senator had NOTHING to do with his contract. The Senator said he was easily replaced. If that were the case, why hasn't he been replaced, even though he missed all the OTAs, training camp and Preseason? If he was "easily replaced" why did he start after only a week with the team? That's the logic in my statement...it has nothing to do with his contract numbers. But, expecting you to follow a simple trail of logic, without getting your panties in a bunch over a contract dispute, is obviously asking too much.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? He started a week after reporting...that's how HARD he is to replace. He missed ONE game. He is not very easily replaced on this line, or on this team. That's the problem. If he was, he wouldn't be playing.

Beg to differ, Your Belligerence. :beer:

He's been replaced, at various times, by Chambers and Walker, who have both - at times - played better, harder, and smarter than FatBoy.

(BTW, what's your beverage of choice this evening? Mine's Sobieski vodka, with 'tincture' of iced tea. :lol: )

whoa...that's a little over the top.

Yeesh. Really. Jamie Nails? That's stretching the truth a little harder than Peters' waist band. I'm kind of hammered on Konstantin Frank Chardonnay, so I can't remember the year that Nails went to the Pro Bowl. I could Google it, but that's about 19 keystrokes I just don't have in me....

He's been replaced, at various times, by Chambers and Walker, who have both - at times - played better, harder, and smarter than FatBoy.

(BTW, what's your beverage of choice this evening? Mine's Sobieski vodka, with 'tincture' of iced tea. :lol: )

Peters has played the vast majority of snaps at LT. If he was EASILY replaced, he wouldn't be on the roster, nor the starter.

My drink is almost the same. Cheaper vodka, same tincture. Thinking about going outside and smoking a Cuban and, perhaps, a quick toke.

True, Senator, but only "at times". You can't (with a straight face) state to me, God, and The Wall, that you'd rather have either Chambers or Walker playing LT on a regular basis. Peters, that pantload, deserves all the fecal surprise that he gets, but he's going to have to play himself back into shape.

Soon.

Peters has played the vast majority of snaps at LT. If he was EASILY replaced, he wouldn't be on the roster, nor the starter.

My drink is almost the same. Cheaper vodka, same tincture. Thinking about going outside and smoking a Cuban and, perhaps, a quick toke.

I expect subsequent posts will reveal how quick. :lol:

Oh. Sorry. Dr. Konstantin Frank Chardonnay (2005), and it's pretty much a dead indian. Should have purchased the Dry Riesling, but didn't. On to the Molson Canadian.

The music is old Paul McCartney - "Every Night". And he's rocking.

Oh. Sorry. Dr. Konstantin Frank Chardonnay (2005), and it's pretty much a dead indian. Should have purchased the Dry Riesling, but didn't. On to the Molson Canadian.

The music is old Paul McCartney - "Every Night". And he's rocking.

Good choice on the Chard. I like Dr. Frank's wine.

Paul McCartney? Wasn't he with a really famous band a long time ago? Wings! That's it.

:lol:

Good choice on the Chard. I like Dr. Frank's wine.

Paul McCartney? Wasn't he with a really famous band a long time ago? Wings! That's it.

:lol:

Wings.

Fine. Be that way. Fine.

Oh, it's now "Across the Universe" Pass that toke-generating-device.

Wings.

Fine. Be that way. Fine.

Oh, it's now "Across the Universe" Pass that toke-generating-device.

Band on the Run, baby!!!! :lol:

Dr. Frank brews good wine, but I like the bigger 'oakier' Chards like Grgich. I'm into distilled beverages this evening.

GO WINGS!!!

Wow, that was a stupid response.

To you everything is black and white, one extreme or the other. Why can't he be valuable, and struggling, at the same time? Why can't he be underpaid based on last year's performance, but not ready (right now) for a raise? Isn't it possible that he will work through his offseason rust and become a fine OT again?

But, back to the point of my response to The Senator and your response to my response:

That particular response to The Senator had NOTHING to do with his contract. The Senator said he was easily replaced. If that were the case, why hasn't he been replaced, even though he missed all the OTAs, training camp and Preseason? If he was "easily replaced" why did he start after only a week with the team? That's the logic in my statement...it has nothing to do with his contract numbers. But, expecting you to follow a simple trail of logic, without getting your panties in a bunch over a contract dispute, is obviously asking too much.

i was kidding..lighten up big fella....it was an oblique response. You are the one with his panties in a bunch.

I'm now on straight Sobieski, with a little crushed ice....

PosLUSZny!!!!! :wallbash:

Can't spring for the George Dickel, right now. Drinking a fairly nice bargain bourbon, Ezra Brooks, 90 proof. I has a touch of the oak of Tennessee whiskeys. Not the best, but not bad, at all.

"It'll get ya drunk."- Chappelle

Overfilled with ice and a splash, or two, of branch.

Yeesh. Really. Jamie Nails? That's stretching the truth a little harder than Peters' waist band. I'm kind of hammered on Konstantin Frank Chardonnay, so I can't remember the year that Nails went to the Pro Bowl. I could Google it, but that's about 19 keystrokes I just don't have in me....

he's been sub-par, but not as bad as those guys. i think we're all just a little pissed at him right now. i wish he'd get his head out of his ass before he gets our qb hurt, but on his worst day he was never as bad as jerry crafts.

ps...good choice on the chardonnay.

Yes Peters has had some bad plays, one leading to a sack and fumble, but I'd take Dick Jauron and the Buffalo Bills coaching staffs word that they are impressed by his play. He has made some mistakes, but in Dick Jaurons post game conference he said he was "amazed" at how well Peters has played after missing all that time. We all sh-- on the bad plays but he hasn't been horrible at all. I clearly remember him paving the way for Marshawn to get a TD in the Oakland game

But he gave up a sack. He sucks! Cut him now! :wallbash:

Another way to think of it, perhaps, is that he's somewheres around June (?). July? August? Certainly not October. I'm not defending the fact that he pulled a bonehead move - he should be speed-dialing another agent. THAT move certainly backfired. But here we are, right? The guy didn't get into playing shape when the rest of the team did, and he's now an albatross.

Hang in there. He'll be crushing people by the Jets/Pats* series.

But you can kiss that contract good bye, Jason. You've been a naughty, naughty boy.

Well put! Up until now, Peters has been the Albatross around the Bills neck. Given more time, he will be back in form...but that new contract is in the distant future Jason! Your agent is a piece of :wallbash: and it will take allot of pro bowl caliber play out of you before you get back into the good graces of your fellow players and the "12th man".

GO BILLS!!!

I wonder if Lee Evans was thinking about anyone in particular when he uttered these words about his own nice new big fat contract extension...

“I think it speaks mounds of the organization and their commitment to building a core group of guys that they believe can win and that they want to move forward with,” Evans said. “I think it sends a message around the locker room that if you’re committed to playing here and winning here, and doing it the right way, the team can be committed to you as well.”

Link

19 and 0 baby!!! :thumbsup:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!!!!! :devil: