To watch or not to watch?

scribo

Actually you don't need the sports package either, it is included on Direct TV at no extra charge. :worthy:

Ok wasnt sure,cause i do have the sports package.I opted to cancel the ticket this season cause unless you get Superfan for an xtra $100 (making the combine cost around $360) the games arent in H-D.Thats tough watching games without H-D if youve seen it.Its like watching black and white tv when your used to color.Last season at week 8 they offered Sunday Ticket with Superfan for $179.Hopefully they follow suit this season and then ill buy it

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok wasnt sure,cause i do have the sports package.I opted to cancel the ticket this season cause unless you get Superfan for an xtra $100 (making the combine cost around $360) the games arent in H-D.Thats tough watching games without H-D if youve seen it.Its like watching black and white tv when your used to color.Last season at week 8 they offered Sunday Ticket with Superfan for $179.Hopefully they follow suit this season and then ill buy it

I'll be watching for sure, that 1990 season is a major part of our Buffalo Bills history

... i will ... most of the show will be about the great season we had and the players / fans involved anyways ... even though my heart will be broken again, I feel we're building a team right now that'll get those missing rings ... our time will come ... tom

No, I am not talking about the "most anticipated vice-presidential candidate debate in history." I am asking about "America's Game: The Missing Rings," which airs for the first time tonight at 10.

As TBD's very own Tim Graham puts, it was the "most agonizing night" of my sporting life.

I think I have to watch because the commercials promise interviews with my childhood heroes and insight not told before. But it is going to hurt.

Will you or won't you watch?

Of course, I need another good cry.

I have a feeling that about 15 minutes of that debate will be too much to take. OTOH, the special on the Bills may be hard to take, too.

I will be watching the debate for sheer entertainment value, to see if Joe says anything as stupid as this...

20 seconds with Joe Biden

(How many television sets were even in existence in 1929, and who was President when the stock market crashed :worthy: ?)

I will be watching the debate for sheer entertainment value, to see if Joe says anything as stupid as this...

20 seconds with Joe Biden

(How many television sets were even in existence in 1929, and who was President when the stock market crashed :worthy: ?)

That was a beaut, I'll give ya that. But, the only way Biden "loses" this debate is if he is "too mean" (or condescending) to the in-over-her-head Palin.

My guess is, Palin is replaced in the next couple of weeks.

Back to football: I will be watching the college football games, while flicking around the dial to see else is happening.

You dont need the Sunday Ticket to get Nfl Network on Directv

I understand. But I only had DirecTV for the NFL ticket, coming in to one TV. I had cable for programming. It was cheaper since there are 5 TVs in my house.

So I cancelled DirecTV and took down my dish.

Now, back to the original question. Can anyone record it for me and put it on a DVD or a vhs tape?

Diane

That was a beaut, I'll give ya that. But, the only way Biden "loses" this debate is if he is "too mean" (or condescending) to the in-over-her-head Palin.

My guess is, Palin is replaced in the next couple of weeks.

Back to football: I will be watching the college football games, while flicking around the dial to see else is happening.

wrongo dean..........she did fine........

wrongo dean..........she did fine........

No, she really didn't. If all you care about is the major gaffe, then neither made one. But, she is one clueless mofo. The idea that someone that out of touch, and quite frankly, that stupid, is running for the #2 position in the Executive branch of the US gov't, completely blows me away. The best thing she could do for McCain's chances, and for her country, is politely remove herself as from the Republican VP slot. Can you possibly imagine her as President, should McCain take the dirt nap? We'd be the laughing stock of the world.

I really would love for a woman to be either President or VP of this country sooner, rather than later. But, it's clear to me, that this just isn't the woman, or the person, I would want in that position. It will have to wait.

No, she really didn't. If all you care about is the major gaffe, then neither made one. But, she is one clueless mofo. The idea that someone that out of touch, and quite frankly, that stupid, is running for the #2 position in the Executive branch of the US gov't, completely blows me away. The best thing she could do for McCain's chances, and for her country, is politely remove herself as from the Republican VP slot. Can you possibly imagine her as President, should McCain take the dirt nap? We'd be the laughing stock of the world.

I really would love for a woman to be either President or VP of this country sooner, rather than later. But, it's clear to me, that this just isn't the woman, or the person, I would want in that position. It will have to wait.

It's much more likely that Joe Biden will fake an aneurysm to make room for Hillary than either scenario you suggest - namely, Palin being replaced on the ticket either voluntarily or involuntarily. So yes, Dean, while Jack McCain's in charge, you will have to wait another 8 years for a woman - Ms. Palin - to be President.

It's about time we had a woman in The West Wing - Sarah Palin for VPILF!!! :sick:

Just cant see her becoming president if McCain checks out.Her answers looked rehearsed when she actually answered the questions.When she didnt answer the questions she kept rehashing in one way or another what shes done in Alaska.Btw the way Fox is supposed to be "fair and balanced"..................please.Sean Hannity is so onesided hes unwatchable spewing his garbage. :sick:

I already know how it ends. Is there any point to scratching open the wound? 4-0, baby! WOOOOO! That's what's real now.

PTR

That reminds me of several years ago when the movie "Titanic" came out. I asked my wife if she wanted yo see it. She gave me a look and said..."Does the boat still sink?" When I told her it did , she responded,"Well, I guess we don't need to bother seeing it then".