"I hired the wrong guy"

Al Davis is a jackass.

That's not AD. It's his undead corpse. He and Keith Richards share a commune growing enviro-friendly veggies and watching old cult movies to Beatles records played backwards and pin cushioning each other at nite. :worthy:

That's not AD. It's his undead corpse. He and Keith Richards share a commune growing enviro-friendly veggies and watching old cult movies to Beatles records played backwards and pin cushioning each other at nite. :worthy:

Well if Davis is an undead corpse what is Ralph Wilson?!?!?

B.

He looks like Freddy from Nightmare on Elm Street! :lol:

Oakland's problem is Al Davis. He is a moron but unfortunately he owns the team. He fires everybody if they don't succeed right away. You need three years to see if a coach is the right guy or not. I can't imagine who would want to take that job next season. Al is nuts.

Someone who wants to get paid.

Oakland's problem is Al Davis. He is a moron but unfortunately he owns the team. He fires everybody if they don't succeed right away. You need three years to see if a coach is the right guy or not. I can't imagine who would want to take that job next season. Al is nuts.

Thats exactly what Warren Sapp said

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8636486?MSNHPHMA

Well, that and if anyone every calls him and asks about the Raiders, he tells them to stay away

He looks like Freddy from Nightmare on Elm Street! :lol:

I think Colin Cowheard nailed it... he said "Al davis looks like a lollipop you left in a glass of water over night"... I laughed my ass off when he said that Wednesday morning...

Trouble is that given Al's "tendencies" how many qualified coaches are even remotely interested in talking to him about the job there? I mean it isn't just that he's crazy and wants total authority; but, on top of firing a coach, he'll make self-contradictory claims to justify stiffing someone he fires. It's not just bad football, it's bad business. Shanahan and Kiffin should start a support group.