Willis McGahee is a Beytch

TheLynchTrain

Guest dog14787
I don't disagree, but I would feel better if someone gave me a couple bucks for my McGahee jersey. Anyone?

My bro may need an extra jersey to accommodate some buddies/ stinky fish fans ( its a long story) and we both like McGahee so I'll ask him.

what size is it? and does a couple of bucks mean two dollars? :o

I don't really need two of them myself or I would buy it. :pirate:

I'm glad we got rid of him and Baltimore is upset that they have him.

I still laugh at all the people that swore he'd be a top-5 back and that we would regret trading him for years to come. It was so clear that he was a big problem in our offence, and that any rookie drafted in the first 3 rounds would outperform that overrated bum. Peter was his biggest supporter and guaranteed we would regret it, haven't seen him 'round these parts since.

Jeez....... I agree McGahee is far better off gone from the Bills, yet I still recall the strength and power he ran with in his second year with the Bills after replacing Henry early in the season. He displayed a wicked stiff-arm as well.

Beginning in year three, he began to display poor conditioning and it hasn't abated since. Too bad, he could have been a good RB, but seems to lack commitment and heart. It was if he had something to prove in his second year, proved it, and has never been able to regain that edge, that drive again.

Talent, mixed with no heart, no intelligence.

Stupid Ravens....thank Jesus for them.

Maybe so, but I still can't say I'm a big fan of "I hope he's done for the year" talk.

What, specifically, has McGahee done to make me care about whether he sees the field again this year? He strikes me as a selfish, self-centered player who isn't afraid to party/go to nightclubs/impregnate as many women as possible, but who hasn't really made the effort to justify the millions he was paid while in Buffalo.

Whatever playing time McGahee loses, someone else will get in his place. And maybe that someone else will be more deserving of it than McGahee is.

I LOVE MCGAHEE!!!

With the two 3rd round picks from Baltimore, the Bills:

-Drafted Trent Edwards in 2007

-Traded the 2008 3rd rounder to Jacksonville for Marcus Stroud

SWEET DEAL!!!

Exactly. Be happy with what this guy got you. We get all that and draft a running back who plays with heart on every player.

And I was as mad as anyone when I heard his Buffalo comments, but are they really that bad? I've heard a lot worse about Buffalo. Not everyone is gonna like the place. But if you do, who cares what anyone else has to say?

Did anyone see the McGahee screen in the first half? He caught the ball 3 yards behind the line of scrimmage, had 3 defenders in front of him, and decided to step out of bounds one yard before the line of scrimmage instead of fight for something. That was terrible. With the way our OLINE has been playing, Marshawn sees these type of plays develop on every series, and ends up with positive yards 8 out of 10 times. So happy about this switch!

You know, I am glad you axed me that, I did notice that very thing on that very play, and thought the very same thing,

that Marshawn would have lowered his shoulder and blasted someone, I do think that he was several yards beyond

the line of scrimmage though. What a chump.

I also noticed, right before the announcers commented, that he looked a lot bigger and slower.

I guess I am a real prognosticator.

Go Bills!