Jags Richard Collier Paralyzed

KnightRider

Wow... 14 times? This was definitely a hit. If you think about it...they would have had to reload once or twice in order hit him that many times.
They shot him while he was helpless, confined inside a car. Like shooting fish in a barrel. My Glock holds 14 rounds of .40 cal, and I doubt I'd have any misses at point-blank range like that.

Only 26 years old. Poor kid.

2 pro football players waiting for 2 girls late at night outside of their apartment...maybe jealous boyfriend/husband?

Looks like it to me. Similar thing happened here in Youngstown, OH during the off season of 1994-95 for the Youngstown State Penguins. Some jackass got mad that one of the players was hitting on his girl at a party, so he shot the player

4 or 5 times outside the party and killed him. The player's name was Jermaine Hopkins. A good kid and an NFL draft pick in the making at defensive end. All because some guy with a small p*nis and a gun was upset over a girl.

It happens a lot, but it's still sad.

2 pro football players waiting for 2 girls late at night outside of their apartment...maybe jealous boyfriend/husband?

That was my initial guess. But, one would think that arrests would have been made by now, if that was the case. Smells like a set-up, though.