Linehan fired already!

Billadelphia

At least they had the decency to fire the guy and move on. Lane Kiffin goes to work every day wondering if his keys are going to work or if he'll find his stuff boxed up at the guard shack....

I don't know what Linehan got paid...but if he lived a humble life and didn't blow it, I would guess that the salary paid over 2 years invested in a conservative fashion probably gives him at least 50K per year post tax forever without ever touching the principal.

There are a lot of us, with 50K net coming in year after year, knowing it won't ever end...that would be very pleased.

I know I would... :w00t:

Can we just play a team with no ISSUES?!? :wallbash:

Looking at the rest of our schedule, the only team we face without "issues" is the Broncos

@Arizona: Matt Leinart issues. Boldin's concussion

SD: 0-2 start trying to make playoffs

@Miami: Parcells always has drama, Little Ricky saga, general Miami drama

Jets: Jett Favre love in

@NE: If the Bills win it's because Brady is out. If the Bills lose, it's further proof of the divinity of :w00t: the Holy Bruschi

Cleveland: Anderson vs Quinn, Winslow, was last year a fluke

@KC: QB Carosel, LJ bellyaching

SF: Mike Nolan death watch

Miami: Toronto game

@Jets: Another Jett Favre love in

@Denver: Only team or game without pointless drama

NE: See earlier Bills/Pats* game

The Rams give up 25 points in the second half on defense, and Haslett ends up the interim head coach.

Kinda funny.

No more than the vampiric corpse of Al Davis wanting to fire Kiffin and install his drone, Ryan, as HC. :w00t:

Twice that idiot has given up 17+ points in back-to-back 4th quarters. And they say Lane is sabotaging the team? :wallbash: