ESPN respects the Bills? Nope

Fingon

Jauron left a lot to be desired in that game. With the pressure their D gave us, he never once threw a screen. He never once threw the red flag. He did all he could to lose that game. I'm just glad we were the better team and won.

You're an idiot.

what play would you have wanted him to challenge?

I disregarded that as his reason for hating DJ. I instead looked at the lack of screens. Clearly you could not have challenged anything, but throwing red flags around wasting T.O.'s is the way to go I guess.

Jauron left a lot to be desired in that game. With the pressure their D gave us, he never once threw a screen. He never once threw the red flag. He did all he could to lose that game. I'm just glad we were the better team and won.

Jauron doesnt call the offensive plays

what plays did you want him to challenge? did you want him to use them just because? I also dont recall Jauron making any bad decisions that cost the team today

he did all he could to lose the game, thats just comical...I give Jauron a lot of the credit for the team playing a lot better in the second half

I disregarded that as his reason for hating DJ. I instead looked at the lack of screens. Clearly you could not have challenged anything, but throwing red flags around wasting T.O.'s is the way to go I guess.

I actually like DJ. I also think he has some areas where he needs improvement.

He NEVER throws the challenge flag...EVER. We had them pinned deep and there was a "reception" for a first down. Even Trent Green knew it was out of bounds and hurried his offense for another play. It would have been 3rd and long from deep in their own territory.

Then...Their D was completely rearranged for todays game and fired up. We never tried a screen ONCE to capitalize on their over enthusiasm. Not Once.

Again, I like DJ but he frustrates me sometimes with these little things.

Look I Think its Great. This team is fragile, but has managed to beat very flawed teams. This means it has a chance to cat6ch lightning at the end of the season If (1) the Offensive Line can keep guys off Lynch in the back field more often and (2) if the defensive line can get more pressure out of its base defense.

Who's care what ESPN thinks? Buffalo knows they can do something incredable. The Buffalo dispora knows.

What's wrong wisth fewer people knowing how good they might be/

Crack addict?

Yes, Jauron sucks, especially when the team adjusts and wins the game. I mean how bad can the coaching get? :rolleyes:.

PTR

Yes, Jauron sucks, especially when the team adjusts and wins the game. I mean how bad can the coaching get? :rolleyes:.

PTR

Gee...what a surprise...established posters taking things to the extreme and putting words into other's mouths. I never said he sucks. Players play and coaches coach. We won today because our players made some big plays at the end to pull away from an inferior team. DJ could have made it easier on our players had he done some things differently.

Either way, he's still not on the list.

EDIT: I stand by what I said...and approve of the job he is doing.

He is on the list. He's on the pull-down menu.

The reason you don't see his picture is because he hasn't received enough votes to register this week. And he's the only one of the 32 who doesn't have enough votes yet.

He is on the list. He's on the pull-down menu.

The reason you don't see his picture is because he hasn't received enough votes to register.

That's the problem. It asks if we approve of the job Lovie Smith has done coaching the Bears. We aren't able to vote for him.