What is it the Bills do at halftime that completely turns games around

Big Turk

Also, it cannot be stressed enough the difficultly of playing against teams fighting for their jobs, with their backs against the wall. There are a TON of reasons why an 0-3 team with their coach on the hot seat, is a tougher opponent than an average 1-2 team. I commend the Bills and their staff for getting through what was a tough stretch of potential let-down games.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, it cannot be stressed enough the difficultly of playing against teams fighting for their jobs, with their backs against the wall. There are a TON of reasons why an 0-3 team with their coach on the hot seat, is a tougher opponent than an average 1-2 team. I commend the Bills and their staff for getting through what was a tough stretch of potential let-down games.

Agreed. I continued to say over and over during the 1st half... just get through this half. They just had to weather the storm. And they did.

Any way you draw it up... 31-14 = 4-0 !

IMHO, Jauron giving the players Monday AND Tuesday off has a lot to do with it...

he has done it the past 2 weeks and the first half the team has looked just pathetic before figuring it out and turning it on in the 2nd half...

This team cannot count on one good half to keep winning games...it will eventually catch up to them...I feel like I am ranting about the Sabres poor play for the first 2 periods before turning it on and winning it in the 3rd...it caught up to them, and it will catch up to the Bills....

That said...damn this team can dissect a team at halftime with adjustments...the Rams did just about NOTHING after the half before they hit that 60 yard screen pass to Jackson...

the run was completely shut down...Jackson gained about 8 or 10 yards the entire second half averaging like 1 yard a carry or less...

Would you please shut up already about friggin hockey? You've stated this in two posts already and IMO it does not belong on a football board. Hockey goes on for 64 weeks out of a year; the last season doesn't end before the next one begins, please give me a friggin break from HOCKEY, will ya?

Football season is too short to be distracted with 13 months of friggin hockey.