Start the complaining - National mention and then Toronto again....

AnthonyF

I live in Toronto and am a Bills fan. Happy they are playing here and you better get used to it and quit the whining..... Today on The Reporters (ESPN) in parting shots John Saunders went on about the Bills, their record, much improved Run Defense, emergence of Trent and the chance to be 5-0 prior to the Bye Week.

Of course all the good that was said of course will be forgotten by you Buffalonians (and Toronto haters) when he tongue in cheek called the Bills Canada's Team because of their Toronto games.

Enjoy some national attention (I am) and quit griping about the Toronto games (especially lousy pre-season and losing a cold weather December game).

... i agree ... they're not going anywhere ... be happy we have a market like that to tap into (owners like Jerry Jones would do the same thing in a heartbeat ) ... gotta give a little to keep a lot ...

I think moving one regular season game per season is a smart business move, but I hope it ends there.

I live in Toronto and am a Bills fan. Happy they are playing here and you better get used to it and quit the whining..... Today on The Reporters (ESPN) in parting shots John Saunders went on about the Bills, their record, much improved Run Defense, emergence of Trent and the chance to be 5-0 prior to the Bye Week.

Of course all the good that was said of course will be forgotten by you Buffalonians (and Toronto haters) when he tongue in cheek called the Bills Canada's Team because of their Toronto games.

Enjoy some national attention (I am) and quit griping about the Toronto games (especially lousy pre-season and losing a cold weather December game).

People can grip or complain about whatever they want. They have just as much of a right as you do to come here and tell them to stop. I am personally happy about this Toronto crap if it keeps the team here then great. I would be happy if they are in Buffalo for four and Toronto for four if that is what it takes to keep a team in WNY.

Thank god we have some enlightened, wiser posters on this board to tell others when it is OK to get upset! If not for your instructions, I might have griped about this erroneously.

Thank god we have some enlightened, wiser posters on this board to tell others when it is OK to get upset! If not for your instructions, I might have griped about this erroneously.

Tapping into the wealth up in Toronto was a smart move. Buffalo must now do its part by turning the population decline around. No matter how passionate the fans are the end game is about TV viewers and corporate money (i.e.boxes).

I live in Dallas and while I hate Jones and the boys they are a money generating machine. The sad thing for the people here that are passionate about the team is that they will be priced out of games. I imagine that if the team does not win this will eventually erode interest in the team.

Just a few thoughts.

As a Canadian (boo, hiss) season ticket holder, I would NEVER want to see the Bills in Toronto, I am PISSED that we have to play in the Rogers Centre. It's TOO small, and has lousy sightlines for football.

What I would like to see is once old Ralph sells off, on owners group (Kelly et al???) would pick up the team. Then they could work with the county to finally renegoiate a LONG term lease deal, with concession that the press box be moved between the M&T & TW Clubs like was supposed to happen LAST year. Then the Bills sideline clubs could be completely redone and expanded (Another 1500 seats I think.) Then the concourses need to be ripped down and rebuilt like they did at Lambeau. Modern facilites & concessions... would be sweet, restaurants, clubs & an GRAND entrance. Their is NOTHING wrong with the bowl area of the stadium, its the 35 year old concourses that make it the ugly duckling. While we are at it... perhaps the lots could be paved since they put the parking up $5 last year.

I also think ticket prices should be raised 25% across the board. :lol: Probably wont be popular for saying that, but we should have to pay to have them stay. We would still be among some of the chaper ones in the league.

Anyways *%#@ Toronto and their boring sports teams. If you want to watch a hockey game you go to the Hot Sauce & Blue Cheese Arena. Real Fans... Real Hockey.

Flame Away. :worthy:

B.

Then the concourses need to be ripped down and rebuilt like they did at Lambeau. Modern facilites & concessions... would be sweet, restaurants, clubs & an GRAND entrance. Their is NOTHING wrong with the bowl area of the stadium, its the 35 year old concourses that make it the ugly duckling. While we are at it... perhaps the lots could be paved since they put the parking up $5 last year.

Agreed, having been to Miami and Cincinnati, our concourses suck, there's no room to move when everyone is trying to get to their seat, getting beer at halftime, and exiting the stadium. And they really need to spend some money on asphalt, not sure if that's the Bills, the County, or parking company responsibility though.