Is it just me

JÂy RÛßeÒ

I don't know what it is (other than the team sucking), but something about games at the Edward Jones Dome just make me want to turn off the TV. The turf is dark, the building is dark. The turf looks shiny. It seems to be longer than most and holds footprints etc.

I dunno. I just hate it.

I don't know what it is (other than the team sucking), but something about games at the Edward Jones Dome just make me want to turn off the TV. The turf is dark, the building is dark. The turf looks shiny. It seems to be longer than most and holds footprints etc.

I dunno. I just hate it.

yeah it seems, dull in there, but i definitely will be watching tomorrow :lol:

I dunno. I just hate it.

Don't worry, the Bills will light it up tomorrow. :lol:

I dunno. I just hate it.

The turf is dark and shiny? :lol:

Probably Astro-Play, the defunct hybrid turf company that was an option (with the thriving Field Turf: Ohio State, U of Illinois). Seeing the old stuff Illinois had it was shiny and slick. The Field Turf they installed this summer looks better on TV and in person. Also the ground-up rubber adds to the darker look to the surface.

I dunno. I just hate it.

SU's Carrier Dome...sitting on aluminum benches, watching football under a perpetually overcast sky. Ugh.

Agree about the Edward Jones dome. Another venue that shows up poorly on TV is the Superdome in New Orleans.

The only indoor venues I've actually been in to watch foorball are the Carrier Dome and the Alamodome when the Bills played the Saints a few years ago. That one also looked dim from the inside. I'll take an open air venue anyday.

I dunno. I just hate it.

If you think thats bad, try the "Devil Rays" airplane hanger Tropicana Field on for size

Probably Astro-Play, the defunct hybrid turf company that was an option (with the thriving Field Turf: Ohio State, U of Illinois). Seeing the old stuff Illinois had it was shiny and slick. The Field Turf they installed this summer looks better on TV and in person. Also the ground-up rubber adds to the darker look to the surface.

Heh, the Bills also use Astroplay. I've always thought the same thing... field turf games are easier on the eyes to watch on TV as opposed to those played on Astroplay.

I was thinking the same thing when it started. The field itself is distracting - even more so in HD.

I dunno. I just hate it.

I dunno. I just hate it.

Well, I'm sure all of us didn't have too much of a problem watching the whole game today. 4-0, how about that.