Will they ever make them permanent?

Spikes16

Will the Bills ever make the standing red Buffalo helmet and the uniforms permanent? The new home and away are hidious.

I like the new blue on blue home uniforms,but I agree the new roadies are terrible. I think I prefer the charging buffalo but the old standing one is OK. The old royal blue is horrible,the standing buffalo and navy uniforms would be cool. Just as long as they don't bring back that sickening old blue.

Maybe they've already put in for the change? I think it takes 5 years to change uni's...

Had to dig a bit for this - I thought is was a year but looks like it's actually 18 months...

link

Hope they've put in for the change already, but doubt it - haven't heard anything from OBD.

(49ers have already announce new uni's for 2009 season.)

Will the Bills ever make the standing red Buffalo helmet and the uniforms permanent? The new home and away are hidious.

That would totally rock! <_< What would the road unis look like tho? All white? Like vestal virgins? Like another poster said, I also like the all blue current unis as well.

There is no more important question surrounding this team than their garb. When you look good, you feel good. When you feel good, you play good. When you play good, you win good.

How do the Oregon Ducks ever win?