Obama to Have People Arrested for "Lying"

This video is a riot.

http://www.kmov.com/video/index.html?nvid=285793&shu=1

Obama hires and recruits attorneys to prosecute people who "lie" about him. It's beyond dispute now that there is enough credible evidence to show he was a Muslim, or was registered Muslim. Now we have to be thrown in jail to talk about it?

Obama for Communist change you can believe in. Si se puede!

This video is a riot.

Obama hires and recruits attorneys to prosecute people who "lie" about him. It's beyond dispute now that there is enough credible evidence to show he was a Muslim, or was registered Muslim. Now we have to be thrown in jail to talk about it?

he is trying to prevent idiots like SwiftBoat from !@#$ing up the election

EDIT: and it never said anything about arresting people.

This video is a riot.

Are you on drugs? <_<

This video is a riot.

"Registered Muslim"? <_<

What the !@#$ is wrong with you? Never has a poster been more aptly named...

"Registered Muslim"? <_<

What the !@#$ is wrong with you? Never has a poster been more aptly named...

Ignorance is bliss then. It's a fact that he was registered Muslim at a Catholic school he went to in Indonesia. They actually a registration card of his registration online and verified to be true. He was registered as a Muslim at the Franciscan Asisi Primary School, and his enrollment is now a JPEG online dim-wit.

You think you are disproving my name by proving it.

Ahhhh! The Internet! It must be true.

Here's a story from his half-brother who says we shouldn't worry about Obama being having Muslim connections:

http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/12918.htm

Holding a nice picture of Christian attire huh? Of course it's the internet so why believe it right? Of course the rest of the article tries to deny the implication of what he said and his attire, but there's more...

Of course let's add these people who are just internet pics:

Nedra Pickler of the Associated Press reports that "documents showed he enrolled as a Muslim" while at a Catholic school during first through third grades.

Kim Barker of the Chicago Tribune confirms that Obama was "listed as a Muslim on the registration form for the Catholic school."

Yeah those reporters are just the internet, it's just JPG images, move along.

I almost wonder how so many people stay ignorant of facts, refuse to look into anything on both sides (I read Obama's against the smears B.S with a terrible photoshopped Birth Certificate... "African" as race? LOL), and then blame others.

But then again Bush was voted in, and so was this sorry-assed Congress so what the hell.

Ignorance is bliss then. It's a fact that he was registered Muslim at a Catholic school he went to in Indonesia. They actually a registration card of his registration online and verified to be true. He was registered as a Muslim at the Franciscan Asisi Primary School, and his enrollment is now a JPEG online dim-wit.

You think you are disproving my name by proving it.

I am speechless with awe.

And by "awe", I mean "I can stop laughing." <_<

This video is a riot.

The most inane post of the week. Which is saying a lot.

This just in: the earth isn't flat and the moon isn't made of cheese.

This video is a riot.

The riot is that anyone can be as militantly and aggressively feeble-minded as the content of this post.

Holding a nice picture of Christian attire huh?

WTF is "Christian attire" ? ;)

Are we now supposed to base our vote on the candidates' fashion sense? If so, I gotta go with a write-in for Brad Pitt in Ocean's 11 -- that dude had style!

(To be sure, it was a totally insane, freaky style. Much like....your post.)

The Obama campaign is also sending nasty letters to TV stations in PA and OH demanding the stations stop airing NRA sponsered anti-Obama ads

I find the overt intimidation of the media to be the scariest thing going on in this election campaign. It has gone beyong letters to the editer and boycotts - there have been several instances where activists have done telephony denial of service attacks against radio stations to get them to remove pro-McCain programming and guests.

This is how popularist dictatorships take seed - acceptance of media manipulation out of of sincere belief in one candidate.

But to the topic at hand - how can Missouri government officials intervene like that? If I understood the news report correctly, they are doing it as a government function, without lip-service to non-partisanship in the implementation. Did I misunderstand it?

Wrong.

Springfield Missouri news-Leader

Gov. Matt Blunt and Republicans are accusing Barack Obama’s campaign of assembling a “truth squad” with law enforcement officials to intimidate Obama critics from speaking out against the Democratic presidential candidate.

Yet a top Republican National Committee official admits the Democratic prosecutors from across Missouri “haven’t specifically said” they would use their prosecutorial powers on Obama’s behalf.

(snip)

Despite having law enforcement officials on the truth squad, none of them have publicly said they will invoke their official powers to enforce facts about Obama’s record.

(snip)

But a review of McCain’s own truth squads shows he has a district attorney from New Mexico and the South Carolina attorney general ready to respond to misleading ads from Obama and Democrats in their respective states.

A non-story. There is no plan to arrest people for lying, and of course both campaigns are going to employ people to discredit false campaign ads. To not would be stupid.

As for "intimidation of the media," NBC pulled a anti-McCain ad last week because of pressure, so can we please dispense with the Obama Communist State nonsense.