Buying scalped tickets

catfish

Hello . Any troubles buying from scalpers before the game.

Have used stubhub but thought just buying from scapers would do.

Was at the Oakland game and there where alot around.

Just joined this site. Love the Bills . Get to 1-2 games a year.

Thankyou..

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou..

are you asking about doing something illegal?

Anyone know where I can buy/rent a good hooker and some crack? How does that work outside the stadium?

Guest dog14787

Thankyou..

Can't help with the tickets just wanted to say hello and welcome aboard. :rolleyes:

Thankyou..

NEVER have I had a problem. I've scalped tic's to about 20 games and never had an issue.

I try to buy from individuals if possible. I try to have a seating chart w/me. (rip it out the hotel phone book if needed). I never accept what their want. I look at the tics, look for the holograph. I rub them to see if ink smears etc...just make sure their real. You have to be careful though. There are tics that are printed from ticketmaster on reg computer paper and those can be a bit scary. They could be scanned and passed back so someone can sell them again. (I guess tics can too now that they just scan them) The scalpers don't want any issues though...they don't to get a bad rap so people wont buy them.

I paid $75 for a pair to the opener. I have my little tricks as well. Its all a game. The more I've scalped, the better I've gotten. Understand that the reg scalpers can read you like a book. Don't look or act desperate. Don't have your buddy saying "hey lets just get em and get in"....look for fans selling them. They usually will take less because they have control who their sitting with. Scalpers don't care who they sell them too so s.tic holders will look for someone a little less crazy. Their easier to talk down as well.

Good luck. You'll always get tics. don't be afraid to say no.

oh yeah....WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!!!!

I scalped for the first time at the season opener and was actually surprised at how easy it was. I am not at all stereotyping but 9 out of the ten scalpers I met that fine sunday morning were all near homeless middle agedafrican american men. My question was and still is where and why do they have all those tickets. The guy I eventually bouhgt my tickets from was so high on crack it was fun to just push him around, this guy actually believed that I would walk a mile to a gas station with him. I poked him in the chest after he got loud with me when i refused and said look buddy you are going to bring me tickets back right here or your not making any money off of me and he siad okay Ill make like pizza hut, and he wa out and back in ten minutes with the seats I asked for. Other guys are fake I actually had tickets for that game when I arrived I just wanted to trade off because I have sat in those same seats way too many times and itwas time for a change. I saw this one guy pull out his tickets not knowing I allready had some and when I saw his I was like "wtf are those" and he quickly walked away and wouldnt even look back when me and my friends started ripping on him. These guys are low lifes and you do have to watch them just have somebody with you or check out somebody elses tickets so you know what they look like that day.

I scalped for the first time at the season opener and was actually surprised at how easy it was. I am not at all stereotyping but 9 out of the ten scalpers I met that fine sunday morning were all near homeless middle agedafrican american men. My question was and still is where and why do they have all those tickets. The guy I eventually bouhgt my tickets from was so high on crack it was fun to just push him around, this guy actually believed that I would walk a mile to a gas station with him. I poked him in the chest after he got loud with me when i refused and said look buddy you are going to bring me tickets back right here or your not making any money off of me and he siad okay Ill make like pizza hut, and he wa out and back in ten minutes with the seats I asked for. Other guys are fake I actually had tickets for that game when I arrived I just wanted to trade off because I have sat in those same seats way too many times and itwas time for a change. I saw this one guy pull out his tickets not knowing I allready had some and when I saw his I was like "wtf are those" and he quickly walked away and wouldnt even look back when me and my friends started ripping on him. These guys are low lifes and you do have to watch them just have somebody with you or check out somebody elses tickets so you know what they look like that day.

This is my vision of you....in your room

Your mom must be proud.

Wow, congratulations for picking on poor people and making them feel bad for needing money.

Wow, congratulations for picking on poor people and making them feel bad for needing money.

Imagine what they'll say when they read this!!! 0:)

The closer to the stadium the better your chances of buying real tics and less likely their crack heads.

Back to your point though....

HOW DO THEY GET THOSE TICKETS?

and the a*shole of the day award goes to....YOU!!

I have had great success buying tickets outside the Ralph and terrible luck selling them. Of course, my experience is dated (several years ago), but I always found that if you deal with one of the "professional" scalpers on the roadside as you drive in, they know what the tickets are going for, have cheap seats cheap and good seats at a big price. If you go to the same person a few times, they get to know you and I have found them to be reliable and pretty honest.

I have never been able to sell my seats (even good ones) for squat, though. I just don't have it, when it comes to hawking and haggling.

If you are worried about counterfeit duckets, I would be more suspect from a person that has a ticket or two, than from one who looks like they are in that business.