Buying scalped tickets

catfish

check out craigslist for tickets prior to gameday. if that doesn't work wait until 5 minutes after the game starts to get tix from scalpers really cheap.

I sell tickets to the Bills games on the side for about 5 years now. One thing i would not do is wait until 5 mins ater the game. In years past you could do this, but not anymore. The team is hot and so are the tickets. Tickets that sold for 60$ ea are now 100$+. Many more people asking for ticks vs those selling them. The same guys are always out selling every single game, so i doubt they would try to rip anyone off. I also send E-tickets all the time through ticketmaster. I wouldn't worry about anything. It is a little riskier (in terms on not getting good seats for cheap) this year going to scalp at the game due to the demand for tickets, and less supply. You can get an idea of what you will pay at the game by checking out ebay in the weeks leading up to the game and looking at completed listings. tickets for sandiego are going for 80-175

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sell tickets to the Bills games on the side for about 5 years now. One thing i would not do is wait until 5 mins ater the game. In years past you could do this, but not anymore. The team is hot and so are the tickets. Tickets that sold for 60$ ea are now 100$+. Many more people asking for ticks vs those selling them. The same guys are always out selling every single game, so i doubt they would try to rip anyone off. I also send E-tickets all the time through ticketmaster. I wouldn't worry about anything. It is a little riskier (in terms on not getting good seats for cheap) this year going to scalp at the game due to the demand for tickets, and less supply. You can get an idea of what you will pay at the game by checking out ebay in the weeks leading up to the game and looking at completed listings. tickets for sandiego are going for 80-175

Do you work for a broker?

you are incorrect sir. the guys with the I NEED TICKETS signs are the people selling tickets.

They are usually selling and buying... They are buying yours at less than face value and reselling them for more than face value. Last week for oakland all the guys actually NEEDED tickets, everybody was out.

No I work for myself... My brother and I do it for fun and some extra money. If anyone ever needs tix, u can always send me a PM, I always have tickets to every game, sets of 2, 3, 4 and 6

:devil: