Jim Rome

ET1062

Spent five minutes gushing about the team, Edwards, Whitner, Lynch.

Tough crowd here! Starting the show the same way, big deal. I grew up with "It's 11 o'clock, do you know where your children are", so I guess it doesn't phase me. But, I heard it as well. He mentioned that he see's this as being the Bills year with a wide open East. Said Trent is special, Lynch is tough, Defense is very good, and it's a well coached team. It was nice to hear for a change. GO BILLS!!!

Rome has good interviews, but when he goes on his soap box he just repeats the same thing about 20 times. Oh yeah, and he does that honk sound a lot.

This past summer, I had to fill 2 hours of sports talk content on WVBR 93.5 Ithaca every Sunday, all by myself. Jim Rome does more than that pretty much every day. Take it from me, repetition helps. I don't fault him for it, and I have nothing but respect for what the guy does even if I don't agree with him much of the time.

This past summer, I had to fill 2 hours of sports talk content on WVBR 93.5 Ithaca every Sunday, all by myself. Jim Rome does more than that pretty much every day. Take it from me, repetition helps. I don't fault him for it, and I have nothing but respect for what the guy does even if I don't agree with him much of the time.

Like I said, he has good interviews. And I do share the same viewpoint about Rosie O Donnell as him.

Tough crowd here! Starting the show the same way, big deal. I grew up with "It's 11 o'clock, do you know where your children are", so I guess it doesn't phase me. But, I heard it as well. He mentioned that he see's this as being the Bills year with a wide open East. Said Trent is special, Lynch is tough, Defense is very good, and it's a well coached team. It was nice to hear for a change. GO BILLS!!!

That can't possibly be. The experts here have said he sucks!! They can't be wrong can they!! :rolleyes:

Rack em!

Rack mmmm!