Week 3 Power Rankings

well get ready for the extreme swing that comes with more lazy reporting. going from completely ignored and dismissed to everyone's "favorite pick"

id rather have them put us back in the middle of the pack and leave us alone. sure its nice getting a little respect but theyre going to over do it and then after our first loss itll be the end of the world.

speaking of our first loss... i just went and looked at the schedule again and man, i know we gotta lose sooner or later, but i dont see a "should lose" game on there, maybe @ Denver. thats it.

haha....I hear ya....NE games will still be tough

TSN says the Bills are for real, and ahead of the Titans.

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=461914

Don't know if I'd rate the Bills over Philly, Denver and Pittsburgh, but it's nice to read! It sure has been a long time since we were rated in the top half of the league.

Kudos to Levy, Jauron and Edwards for the results.

speaking of our first loss... i just went and looked at the schedule again and man, i know we gotta lose sooner or later, but i dont see a "should lose" game on there, maybe @ Denver. thats it.

I have a hunch our first loss will be at Arizona, which would not be the end of the world.

- Out of conference opponent

- Keep them hungry to get back on the field after the Bye Week.

- Will be ready to roll against SD at home.

I'm sorry but #3 is just to high for Buffalo.

I want to see what we will do against SD before I put the Bills in the top 10.

Your kidding right?

I agree that may not be a #3, but #5-6 seems more likely. But you wouldn't even place them in the top 10? Two more wins, and then the Jests and the Cheaters. Proves Bellicheat can't function unless he knows what the other teams defense is calling first.

Your kidding right?

I agree that may not be a #3, but #5-6 seems more likely. But you wouldn't even place them in the top 10? Two more wins, and then the Jests and the Cheaters. Proves Bellicheat can't function unless he knows what the other teams defense is calling first.

Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, Titans, Steelers, Packers, Chargers, Patriots, Colts, Broncos

in no order. They are on the edge of the top 10.

I'm with ya on the optimistic side, Dr., but here's a more "curbed enthusiasm" way to look at it:

If the Bills beat St. Louis, they can go 6-6 the rest of the way, finish 10-6, and most likely still make the playoffs. :devil:

Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, Titans, Steelers, Packers, Chargers, Patriots, Colts, Broncos

in no order. They are on the edge of the top 10.

Steelers = suspect O-Line

Colts = looking mighty vulnerable on all fronts

Patriots* = aging ex-stars on D, suspect QB, fading Moss

Not to say, we have better records than all three. Want to re-consider or obstinately want to stick to your first statement ?

I like the fact we are in the top ten, i think 6 is a little high and think 8-10 is good. we still almost got beat by oakland who was ranked in the twenties.

but i like the way they are playing and as a young team, should improve their ranking as they gain more experience. Also we have gotten through the first three games pretty injury free,,,,,

arizona on the road will be tough and last weekend pointed out there are no givens in the nfl

Steelers = suspect O-Line

Colts = looking mighty vulnerable on all fronts

Patriots* = aging ex-stars on D, suspect QB, fading Moss

Not to say, we have better records than all three. Want to re-consider or obstinately want to stick to your first statement ?

It's week 3 and none of the Colts palyed in the pre-season, by the next few weekd they should be back.

PIT O-Line is suspect I'll give you that

The Patriots are still the Patriots. The QB has only played 2 full games, get back to me in a week or 2 and if he doesn't tun it around then the Bills could beat them. I think there D is fine.