Rams update

silvermike

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice try.. that article is dated a year ago. Not to mention, it says he's benched for Week 5, not 4.. and his backup in the article is Gus Ferotte (Who just won a game for Minnesota last week.) and not Trent Green.. but, otherwise a great effort!

/sarcasm off

I actually think this will help the rams. A new QB means that we wont have any current film on their starting QB. also, the rams were probubly the 2nd worst team in the NFL, with bulger at QB. a new QB could give them enough of a spark to pull off a surprise win.

T. Green could be looking to make a mark for himslef like Warner is doing in Arizona.

The bills will still be favored to win, but for a team like the rams, any change is a good change for them (and bad for us).

I agree that their line is a mess, but does a change at QB wake up their offensive weapons?

I tend to agree with you in that I'm not sure how I feel about this. When your upcoming opponent is among the worst in the league, nothing is more comforting than them maintaining the status quo. Not saying I'm scared of Trent Green, but I loved the Rams just the way they were.