2 Most Over Rated Players on Full Display Tonight

truth on hold

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started Turner in week 2 and that didn't turner out too well.

:thumbsup:

Otherwise :thumbsup:

I also have this kid named Marshawn starting as well. :lol:

Reggie Bush is my other back, and he has been racking up the points for me, too. (Except for last week, when all of my RBs took the week off.)

I see calling out LT got many panties in a bunch. Does that mean we agree on Favre though? Last time he played against Bills w/ GB 2 years ago, he stunk it up and lost.

Yeah, a first ballot HOFer is overrated. :thumbsup::thumbsup::lol:

Reggie Bush is my other back, and he has been racking up the points for me, too. (Except for last week, when all of my RBs took the week off.)

I've got Michael Jenkins, Joseph Addai, Willis McGahee and Darren Sproles. I started Sproles tonight because of LT's injury but I would have been better off starting McGahee. I didn't because he's supposed to be part of a three headed RB monster in B-more.

Am I the only one thinking :thumbsup: ?

I think anyone who has watched NFL games over the past 5 or 6 years is probably thinking the same thing...

apparently having 7 seasons of 1200+ yards rushing, including 5 of 1400+, and 7 seasons of 1600+ rushing/receiving yards including 3 of more than 2000+ and another just missing at 1949 and this guy defines dominance.

Not sure how putting up those type of numbers can put you in the "overrated" category...the guy has also caught 50+ balls in every season as well, including a season with 100 catches...

if anything, the guy might be UNDERRATED....

BTW, check this out:

The Eagles have to hope that Brian Westbrook can heal as quickly as their defense did. Even though the Eagles bounced back from an emotional loss against Dallas, they may have suffered an equally huge loss with the departure of Westbrook. "Westbrook has an ankle strain and he'll have an MRI in the morning," coach Andy Reid said. "Off the X-rays, it's not fractured, but we'll do the MRI tomorrow and see what the deal is." The deal did not look good inside the home team's locker room after the game. Westbrook, who was injured on the first play of the second quarter, needed the aid of crutches to leave the locker room and he also was wearing a walking boot as he changed into street clothes. He declined to talk with the media after the game.

I just picked up Burkhalter.

Prediction:

Favre retires during this regular season.

"I want to thank the Jest organization but it's time to call it quits."

:thumbsup:

Not a chance. He's still really good. An off game all QBs have. Look at his numbers after week 8 or so. Look around the league then. He won't quit and he'll give some teams fits before he's done.

LT is not a dominant back. He's not the type you can keep handing it to and ride him. He is not strong enough to run up the middle. And he runs too tall to have great lateral movement. He is great on screen plays, I grant you. But that's it. His TDs are mostly the product of defenses having to defend a superior TE in Gates

Nice to know that I don't have to read any more from you to know that I can completely discount anything you ever say again.