The Miami Game In Toronto Did Not Phase Me At First

BuffaloBaumer

It really is too bad that out of all seasons, they had to take away a home game this year. These Sundays have been such a blast and to think that I will be on the couch instead of hosting a tailgate is hard to swallow. I hope the Toronto folks won't be sitting on their hands all day.

On a side note, Whitner is just an awesome leader on this team!! He better stay a Bill till the end...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And to make it worse, the stupid Canadians will probably be rooting for Ricky.

yeah, because there are no Bills fans in Toronto....

try not painting an entire nation with one brush....sheesh. You do realize that Canadians make up a nice chunk of season ticket holders right?

yeah, because there are no Bills fans in Toronto....

try not painting an entire nation with one brush....sheesh. You do realize that Canadians make up a nice chunk of season ticket holders right?

There are a LARGE # of Miami fans in Canada because many come to Fla to vacation- some for the entire winter, these are the people with $$$$, most likely to be @ the game (unless they are in Fla) & they have adopted Miami as their team.

There are a LARGE # of Miami fans in Canada because many come to Fla to vacation- some for the entire winter, these are the people with $$$$, most likely to be @ the game (unless they are in Fla) & they have adopted Miami as their team.

Link?

Go over to Finhaven.com. They probably have as many Canadians posting on that board as TwoBillsDrive does.

You do realize that there's more than one city in Canada right? (Just setting myself up for Crayonz....)

Just ridiculous....Toronto is a Bills haven. They have as many Fin fans as they do Colt fans, Patriot fans, Charge fans etc...

How many Dolphin season ticket holders reside in Toronto....?

By your logic, people in Toronto love the Cancun Crushers of the Mexico Football League because a lot of them go there for vacation.....

It really is too bad that out of all seasons, they had to take away a home game this year. These Sundays have been such a blast and to think that I will be on the couch instead of hosting a tailgate is hard to swallow. I hope the Toronto folks won't be sitting on their hands all day.

On a side note, Whitner is just an awesome leader on this team!! He better stay a Bill till the end...

Yeah, if you have any kind of pride whatsoever in your body, this should piss you off. Not to mention every other teams fans calling us the Toronto Bills......the International Bills........The Canadian Bills...........or the USA Today this Monday having a small article about the Bills clicking at the perfect time while in serious flirtations with Toronto about moving there.

The whole thing really pisses me off.

Big Tree, all the hotels, Danny's and all of the other bars, eateries, hotels, and citizens should be pissed that the money making Bills are actually taking more money OUT of Buffalo to have the fuggin game in Canada.

UGH! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

!@#$ the NFL sometimes!

But still, Go Bills!

Yeah, if you have any kind of pride whatsoever in your body, this should piss you off. Not to mention every other teams fans calling us the Toronto Bills......the International Bills........The Canadian Bills...........or the USA Today this Monday having a small article about the Bills clicking at the perfect time while in serious flirtations with Toronto about moving there.

The whole thing really pisses me off.

Big Tree, all the hotels, Danny's and all of the other bars, eateries, hotels, and citizens should be pissed that the money making Bills are actually taking more money OUT of Buffalo to have the fuggin game in Canada.

UGH! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

!@#$ the NFL sometimes!

But still, Go Bills!

They'll stop calling them the Toronto Bills once the Rams or Jags move there.

About the only good thing coming from the Bills playing a game in Toronto is this......and I've seen alot of it lately from the real Bills fans in Canada.

MOST, not all, of the true blue Bills fans in Canada want the Bills to remain in Buffalo because of the atmosphere at the Ralph. I actually met 4 fans from Ottawa at my hotel for the opener who bought season tickets to keep the Bills in Buffalo.

This past weekend, we were at Danny's on Saturday Night with block of 6 Bills fans from Quebec and two from Toronto who did the same thing. If the Bills have great year this season, and the NFL with it's popularity so large now, I have no doubt we will push season tickets to around 65,000 next season. When we get closer and closer to a waiting list, that will be just more pressure to keep the team here.

It won't be full proof, but pressure will be created on the NFL, especially by politicians.