Notes from some of today's other games

Bmwolf21

First - Dawan Landry left the Browns-Ravens game on a stretcher and backboard after taking a knee to the head. Announcers said he did not lose consciousness and had movement in all his extremities. It was surreal to see another player being strapped on to the backboard and carted off the field. Glad to hear it wasn't an Everett situation.

Derek Anderson and the Browns continue to look like frauds. The Ravens and McBabyMomma are taking the Brownies to the woodshed right now. The clock is ticking on the Derek Anderson era - might be time to have Brady Quinn start warming up. I also wouldn't be buying any propoerty in Northeast Ohio if I were Romeo Crennel...

Brian Griese was 38-67 for 407, 2 TD's and 3 picks in Tampa's win over Chicago. 67 passing attempts versus 17 rushes. What a balanced attack from Chuckie's Bucs. Hope Griese gets a day off to ice the shoulder.

Fred Taylor had a fantastic 34-yard run against Indy, reversing field and breaking a couple tackles on to set up Jones-Drew's go-ahead TD.

Feel free to add highlights from any games you've watched today...

One highlight I saw was some team from upstate NY won on a last second FG ... :thumbsup:

One of my biggest pet peeves.

How can Buffalo be called "upstate NY" when we are on a horizontal line that is pretty much in the direct middle of the state. Shouldn't "upstate" be anything from the middle of the state up? Anything above syracuse should be considered "upstate", not everything above NYC. Since when did they become the middle of the state?

How can Buffalo be called "upstate NY" when we are on a horizontal line that is pretty much in the direct middle of the state. Shouldn't "upstate" be anything from the middle of the state up? Anything above syracuse should be considered "upstate", not everything above NYC. Since when did they become the middle of the state?

I believe the term is western ny thank you very much.

Since many idiots in the media think the world is run from the NYC perspective.

Looks like Denver is about to squeak out another one. Man, I'm starting to dislike that team.

I think they're going to consistently give us exciting games to watch until their inevitable playoff loss though! Their defense is every bit as bad as their offense is good.

Philly is 1:21 away from making sure that at least one of the AFC divisions won't have a 3-0 team. Unfortunately, Gramatica just missed a kick, and the Broncos remain up by two with a couple of minutes left there.

Is Buffalo in the NFC now?