My Bet W/a Raider Fan

WWVaBeach

Working for the Navy I get to do some travel. In Nov I'm going out to Pearl Harbor to teach some classes. The guy who's going with me is a Raider fan. The bet...Loser picks up the 1st nights dinner AND bar tabs in Waikiki!!!!!!!!!! :( This is gonna get ugly!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Working for the Navy I get to do some travel. In Nov I'm going out to Pearl Harbor to teach some classes. The guy who's going with me is a Raider fan. The bet...Loser picks up the 1st nights dinner AND bar tabs in Waikiki!!!!!!!!!! :( This is gonna get ugly!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

You should base it on the score. for every 10 points we in by he has to buy dinner and shots

Nice! Start planning a fancy dinner!

I spent a year on Oahu when I was in the Corps. Take it from me, partying in Waikiki gets expensive fast. It's the main reason my credit is shot. Stick it to him!

GO BILLS!

Working for the Navy I get to do some travel. In Nov I'm going out to Pearl Harbor to teach some classes. The guy who's going with me is a Raider fan. The bet...Loser picks up the 1st nights dinner AND bar tabs in Waikiki!!!!!!!!!! B-) This is gonna get ugly!!!!!!!!! :beer:

Wait, he teaches too? :thumbsup:

I feel sorry for his students then.