Mark Ingram sentenced to more than seven years

Beerball

If he escapes from jail, I hope the authorities don't send our 1990 defense to go tackle him.

I was thinking just about the same thing. Probably wouldn't have said it as well, though.

BTW, who's the beautiful woman in your avatar? Wife/GF, celebrity, other? Very nice, regardless. :thumbsup:

I was thinking just about the same thing. Probably wouldn't have said it as well, though.

BTW, who's the beautiful woman in your avatar? Wife/GF, celebrity, other? Very nice, regardless. :thumbsup:

That is my lovely wife of 14 1/2 years. I'm the beneficiary of her incredibly poor taste in men.

Good for you! She sounds like a keeper. Don't let her get that lasik surgery.

Oh, she is a keeper, all right. She is beautiful, smart, successful, hilarious and has a heart of gold. She'd rather watch Fletch than chick flicks, likes the same kind of music I do, never complains about me watching sports year-round, works full-time but keeps the house perfectly clean with only some help from me, can fix anything around the house that breaks, is a great cook and constantly does little things that remind me how lucky I am to have her.

And every time she talks about lasik surgery, I change the subject.

If he escapes from jail, I hope the authorities don't send our 1990 defense to go tackle him.

:pirate: That was uncalled for!!! Let's just let Bruce and Darryl get him!!

Good for you! She sounds like a keeper. Don't let her get that lasik surgery.

:pirate:

Oh, she is a keeper, all right. She is beautiful, smart, successful, hilarious and has a heart of gold. She'd rather watch Fletch than chick flicks, likes the same kind of music I do, never complains about me watching sports year-round, works full-time but keeps the house perfectly clean with only some help from me, can fix anything around the house that breaks, is a great cook and constantly does little things that remind me how lucky I am to have her.

:death::rolleyes::lol:

So who's the old ugly guy she's got her arms around? Is that a picture taken at the circus or something?

Being a scientist, i have to ask: what drug cocktail are you using on her?