R-E-S-P-E-C-T

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

better yet he has the Bills ranked as the top AFC team. That is if you put any stock in writers ratings

Yea, Vic's views may be a little slanted seeing as how he has been very good to the Bills over the years. But to see the Bills at #5 in a ranking of something good... I am ecstatic!

I like Vic, but it seems more like H-O-M-E-R, to me. #5 is simply too high, for this team, at this time.

I agree. Does this team have the ability to be number 5 or higher? POSSIBLY. They have shown a lot so far. Not enough in my eyes to merit a ranking quite that high.

Still, I have to admitt I don't mind seeing it! :thumbsup:

GO BILLS :lol:

We have beat two playoff teams whats not to like? everyone other contender has been shakey at best and we look to be in midseason form

I like it a LOT. Just don't think it justifies a #5, quite yet.

I like Vic, but it seems more like H-O-M-E-R, to me. #5 is simply too high, for this team, at this time.

I hope the team doesn't see that and become cocky. They are supposed to win the next two. Good teams win the games they're supposed to win. If they don't I'll be very discouraged.

Homer? Umm, Vic grew up a Los Angeles Rams fan. Now, has he seen more of the Bills than of other teams? Undeniably. I've never considered him much of a pompom-waver, though.

But that's just me ...

Homer? Umm, Vic grew up a Los Angeles Rams fan. Now, has he seen more of the Bills than of other teams? Undeniably. I've never considered him much of a pompom-waver, though.

But that's just me ...

I calls em likes I sees em.

I calls em likes I sees em.

No, that's fine. We just disagree (I think), because my definition of homer goes far down the road past Carucci's place. Haven't heard the postgame show yet this year, but he was rightfully critical of them when he needed to be last season ...

No, that's fine. We just disagree (I think), because my definition of homer goes far down the road past Carucci's place. Haven't heard the postgame show yet this year, but he was rightfully critical of them when he needed to be last season ...

I wasn't calling Vic a homer. I think he is usually a good, and relatively objective observer. I said that THIS ranking looks more like a homer rank, than one simply of respect. #5? At his time, in this season? Really?

I wasn't calling Vic a homer. I think he is usually a good, and relatively objective observer. I said that THIS ranking looks more like a homer rank, than one simply of respect. #5? At his time, in this season? Really?

Make a list of teams which have already beaten two opponents who made the playoffs last season.

That list would have one name on it.

Irrational exuberance? Maybe. But perhaps not as far-fetched as one might think ...

Make a list of teams which have already beaten two opponents who made the playoffs last season.

That list would have one name on it.

Irrational exuberance? Maybe. But perhaps not as far-fetched as one might think ...

OK, replace "Homer" with "Irrational exuberance", but that would have taken a long time to type out with hyphens between each letter. :thumbsup: