BUFFALO SWITCHED DIVISIONS!!!

murra

I liked this one...

Matt Cassel became the first player in NFL history to start a game without having started one at the collegiate level. The Patriots seem to have the right personal to rally around this inexperienced pivot. Are we looking at the next Tom Brady? We shall see.

Right off the top of my head - Eric Swann.

I don't care about power polls... I remember the last 2-0 start which ended up w/ the bills topping at least one power poll... and where did they finish? 6-10 and nowhere near #1...

Against the Raiders & St Louis... well, these are *should* win games... Hopefully they don't get ahead of themselves.

Show me wins vs contenders and I'll start billieving more. I'm very pleasantly surprised so far, before the season I was not expecting much, but the win vs Jax was high quality, and a blowout of Seattle was very good too. Grounding this whole discussion is their cumulative 0-4 record thus far, but Seattle should have beat the 9er's...

I don't care about power polls... I remember the last 2-0 start which ended up w/ the bills topping at least one power poll... and where did they finish? 6-10 and nowhere near #1...

Against the Raiders & St Louis... well, these are *should* win games... Hopefully they don't get ahead of themselves.

Show me wins vs contenders and I'll start billieving more. I'm very pleasantly surprised so far, before the season I was not expecting much, but the win vs Jax was high quality, and a blowout of Seattle was very good too. Grounding this whole discussion is their cumulative 0-4 record thus far, but Seattle should have beat the 9er's...

Grounding my ass. The reason they are both 0-2 is the Bills beat them. Both teams had injuries I'll admit. So the Seahwaks should have beat the 49ers as you said, that would make their only loss to the Bills. They beat two playoff teams of a year ago. The thing about the Bills unlike the other teams in the AFC East is that they are only going to get better as the season progresses. They are very young playing a new offense. That is barring any injuries. Maybe many of us expect them to fail like they have so often in recent history. The opposite can be said when they went from being good to bad. I used to think when they were down by 14 in the 4th they had a chance to come back. I was still living in the past. This team is looking good and only going up from here. As friendly as I can say it "quit living in the past". The sky is the limit for this current team.

Grounding my ass. The reason they are both 0-2 is the Bills beat them. Both teams had injuries I'll admit. So the Seahwaks should have beat the 49ers as you said, that would make their only loss to the Bills. They beat two playoff teams of a year ago. The thing about the Bills unlike the other teams in the AFC East is that they are only going to get better as the season progresses. They are very young playing a new offense. That is barring any injuries. Maybe many of us expect them to fail like they have so often in recent history. The opposite can be said when they went from being good to bad. I used to think when they were down by 14 in the 4th they had a chance to come back. I was still living in the past. This team is looking good and only going up from here. As friendly as I can say it "quit living in the past". The sky is the limit for this current team.

Agreed. The Bills so far have beaten two teams hurt by injuries. That is only because that whos on the schedule. The raiders are healthy, lets beat them, then whoevers next and after that too. Sooner or later its not going to be a coincidence. That win over jacksonville convinced me that this team is for real. We had gotton beat up and pushed around in the 3rd and lost all momentum. And in the 4th we turned in on and scored 10 points to seal the win.

Seattle and jacksonville were both a little beat up, But settle still had a pro bowl o line and defense we tore apart and jackosnville still had a tough defense that we pused around when it counted. lets shut down mcfadden this week and make it 3-0

Sarcasm detector broken? :lol:

I detected the sarcasm. I was simply saying that even sources you would think shouldn't make those sorts of errors, seem to make them at an unusually high rate.