I think this is the first time ever

Dude, like I've said before, every thread I start gets at least 10 replies. Does that mean people care? I dont know, but it helps us pass the day talking about things.

81101[/snapback]

I must admit that steve stojan rocks! :)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yo Quiero
Actually, I'm glad you've managed to turn this board into your own personal little playground. Any other hotties you'd like to discuss today? Maybe another TV show? Maybe someone is robbing your apartment again. Or maybe you're going to a basketball game. Maybe you have a date you'd like to discuss some more. Maybe you want to start another baseball thread...a sport you say you don't even like.

This isn't TSW anymore, dude. It's SPP.

stevestojan's Personal Playground.

Oh, well, on to the next stevestojan crisis. What could it be today. I know, let's start a thread to determine what you should have for dinner tonight! Or what kind of beer you should drink.

81094[/snapback]

Yummy, Yummy, Yummy. Paco Bell's got BF's love in his tummy.

Awww... poor Paco... Nobody paying attention to little Paco? Paco need a hug? Pooooor Paco....

Dude, like I've said before, every thread I start gets at least 10 replies. Does that mean people care? I dont know, but it helps us pass the day talking about things. You're new here and you came in like a bull in a china shop. No wonder if you posted some of these things, no one would care. Because you're a dick in 99% of your posts, and even when you're not, you say nothing of substance.

And the sad part is, you listed each one of my OT posts over the past couple days. Meaning you've READ them all, you sad, sad man.

I am a business professional, like mose of us here. We take time off of work to post. In a 1-4 season, most of it is going to be OT.

If you want to read new, original posts about the Bills, GO GET US SOME NEW INFO.

Other than that, go somewhere where you will get some attention, because as you can tell - no one gives a flying f-ck about you here.

Like I said before - you don't like it, get the f-ck out.

Later. Loser.

81101[/snapback]

You're telling me to get the f-uck out?

Man, you really DO think this board belongs to you, don't you? You have some high and mighty view of yourself.

Heads up, dude. This will only get more fun as time goes on.

81109[/snapback]

Yes, Im telling you to get the f-ck out.

Why? Because first of all, all you do is B word and moan that it isnt up to your standards. Its like people that complain about too much violence on TV. You don't like it? Don't watch.

And second of all, you are an d*ck to EVERYONE. Its fun to be sarcastic, and joke with the people here, but you have been a member for a month and a week, and you already insulted more people than I can count.

No, its not *my* board. Do I use it alot? Yes. My job allows it. There is alot of down time. But there's no reason to be a prick in every one of your posts.

And again, since you were bitching that it's like an AOL chat room:

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, LEAVE. NO ONE WILL NOTICE THAT YOU'RE GONE.

Why? Because first of all, all you do is B word and moan that it isnt up to your standards. Its like people that complain about too much violence on TV. You don't like it? Don't watch.

And second of all, you are an d*ck to EVERYONE. Its fun to be sarcastic, and joke with the people here, but you have been a member for a month and a week, and you already insulted more people than I can count.

No, its not *my* board. Do I use it alot? Yes. My job allows it. There is alot of down time.  But there's no reason to be a prick in every one of your posts.

And again, since you were bitching that it's like an AOL chat room:

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, LEAVE. NO ONE WILL NOTICE THAT YOU'RE GONE.

81115[/snapback]

I'm not a dick to everyone dude. Just you and BF. And BF has a sense of humor about it. You, on the other hand, seem to get edgy about it.

Like I said. Heads up, dude. It's ONLY gonna get fun from here.

Actually, no, I hate the Yankees, growing up in Buffalo we didnt have baseball, so I only watch as a casual observer. But after seeing the Sox gut it out, it reminds me alot of a football team of the early 90's that kept coming back against all odds.

81095[/snapback]

I agree in regards to the Sox/Bills comparison. They played great the last 4 games.

In the midwest baseball is big, just like basketball is. We have the Cubs, Tigers, White Sox, Reds, and Indians all within like 7 hours of me.

I love the Cardinals almost (and it's very very close) as much as I love the Bills.

I'm not a dick to everyone dude. Just you and BF. And BF has a sense of humor about it. You, on the other hand, seem to get edgy about it.

Like I said. Heads up, dude. It's ONLY gonna get fun from here.

81117[/snapback]

OOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo ... a threat from the board's resident dirt bag.... ooooooooooo It's only gonna get "fun" ... hahaha.... what a dork... I gotta use that... priceless.

Man, you really DO think this board belongs to you, don't you? You have some high and mighty view of yourself.

Heads up, dude. This will only get more fun as time goes on.

81109[/snapback]

Hey Bean Breath,

Quit with the personal attacks, OK? If you're tired of stevestojan's stevestojan, then use the "IGNORE" feature on him.

stevestojan, what did you do to this tool? Bang his gf or something?

I am a business professional,

81101[/snapback]

Your first job out of school as a secretary doesn't quite qualify you as a professional, even discounting the 6 hours a day you waste on this board.

Your first job out of school as a secretary doesn't quite qualify you as a professional, even discounting the 6 hours a day you waste on this board.

81123[/snapback]

Not a secretary. Not my first job out of college. Nor would I take offense if it was, as I know some lovely secretaries. Have a nice weekend, though.

I'm not a dick to everyone dude.

81117[/snapback]

You're right. You usually lick the sphinct of more respected posters.

Its hard when you want so desparately to be part of the action and no one seems to care.

It gets funnier everyday with you.

you have been a member for a month and a week, and you already insulted more people than I can count.

Don't worry, he can only count to 11 (if his shorts are down) otherwise it's 10

OOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo ... a threat from the board's resident dirt bag.... ooooooooooo  It's only gonna get "fun" ... hahaha.... what a dork...  I gotta use that... priceless.

81121[/snapback]

Damn and I thought I was the resident dirtbag. So now it's Paco. The other day it was AD, DC Tom, and BIB. You really need to make up your mind. Or are you like Sybil and have many "people" up there? It's cool if you do, it will explain SOOOOOOOOOOo much.

I don't look bad on the Bills, not at all.

It's not often that any of my teams have a shot to win a title.  In comparison to a 1-4 Bills team it's just more important right now.  I'm not so sure why that's so hard to understand.

81068[/snapback]

How much posting about the Bills do you do on the Cardinals board?