No points for you! That's right NONE! "Who Blew It&

Oneonta Buffalo Fan 2

Well I basically never give up on my players this early barring injury, but I'm ready to bail on Larry Johnson after 1.8ypc against the Raiders.

Still scored a fluke win thanks to the Vikings kicker and the Packers defense. Then again that's why I draft those positions last as opposed to taking the Chargers D 4 rounds too early.

Is this the official "who blew it" thread? I didn't see one, so I'm posting here....

Even though I have Adrian Peterson and Brian Westbrook, I lost 106-105 because my TE Anthony Fasano who I picked up this week got zero points, while my benched TE Heath Miller got 3 points. Still 5-1 between my 3 teams.

How the heck did you get Westbrook and Peterson? Are you in a four team league that took Brady, S Jackson, Addai that high? (I still can't list enough players to make it work w 4 teams...)

---

My two teams are 2-0, both lead by Romo, though i played Eli Manning in front of him in one league this week. FAs WRs jacking up my teams (haven't started either yet): Eddie Royal, DeSean Jackson.

For me, these are the players that have been under-performing: Shockey, Vinatieri, Jamal Lewis, T Holt (showed some signs of life wk 2).

Not even close for me. Week 1, I got 2 points out of Carson Palmer. I took solace in thinking, "it can only get better"....WRONG! I got 1 point out of Carson Palmer this week. He might as well be Carson Daily for all he is helping my team...Trent Edwards is warming up on my sideline for week 3.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.