Any live game stream - internet

San-O

Anybody else wonder if some intern at NFL headquarters trolls boards like this looking for such links?

(Not saying that you are doing that, Surf, you are a vet around here. Your message just made me wonder about the lengths the league is prepared to go to in enforcing their copyright....)

they shut down the one feed i was on last week, so the guy opened up another feed.

PM me for the link... I am hoping the guy opens up the channel soon

Not in HD. I'm in Wilmington NC, and no locals in HD

so yeah I could get DTV, which I use ot have before I hada HD TV, watch the games on Sunday Ticket, biut for example last months Olympics, I either watch in Stand def through DTV signal or I use an antenna

Where do you live? Almost everyone has locals nowadays....

Not in HD. I'm in Wilmington NC, and no locals in HD

so yeah I could get DTV, which I use ot have before I hada HD TV, watch the games on Sunday Ticket, biut for example last months Olympics, I either watch in Stand def through DTV signal or I use an antenna

If you already have the antenna up though, you can get DirecTV and use the antenna to watch your locals in HD and it integrates transparently with the DirecTV guide. I did that up until last month. You'll need the AM21 to connect to the HR21 (or H21), but DirecTV gives that out for free if you don't have locals in HD.

True, but I guess I don't feel like it makes alot of sense tp invest in the DVR for DTV whe nI still need to use an antenna. Plus CBS (which coincedently would be the feed of AFC games) is known in my area to have a very poor feed. So now I use an antenna and get snow, etc.

If you already have the antenna up though, you can get DirecTV and use the antenna to watch your locals in HD and it integrates transparently with the DirecTV guide. I did that up until last month. You'll need the AM21 to connect to the HR21 (or H21), but DirecTV gives that out for free if you don't have locals in HD.

True, but I guess I don't feel like it makes alot of sense tp invest in the DVR for DTV whe nI still need to use an antenna. Plus CBS (which coincedently would be the feed of AFC games) is known in my area to have a very poor feed. So now I use an antenna and get snow, etc.

Why not? It integrates transparently - meaning you'll be able to record using your antenna as well...

And you're not watching HD if you're getting snow. HD is digital -- digital is on or off. If you're getting snow, you're watching analog and therefore not HD.