mccargo?

billsfans126

So who do we think does not make the team today to make way for McCargo & Peters ?

Tough to leave out the special teams contributors ? unless you are prepared to play more starters on S/T. Field position is key to victory.

This is a tough call. Who dressed last week that did not make a real contribution ??

Perhaps Hardy &/or Whittle &/or Xavier to rest this week ??

Hopefully the Jags have some 5' 10" DBs that Hardy can punish. Agree that Hardy will be crucial to the Team if we are to improve Red Zone from 2007.

Difficult call today in leaving other positions weak in depth or weakening special teams or asking starters to do special teams work in that Florida heat.

Noway Hardy sits.........Whittle is possible and maybe Omon. But noway Hardy sits. McCargo really upsets me, I really thought he would have a great season with Stroud on the DL. But, Williams, Johnson & others have shinned.

I'm not saying you are wrong, but, don't Johnson & Jenkins have more value to the team right at this very moment? Or, do you expect meaningful action for Hardy today?

I'm not saying you are wrong, but, don't Johnson & Jenkins have more value to the team right at this very moment? Or, do you expect meaningful action for Hardy today?

Well Hardy can be dangerous in the red zone. We didn't get to see that last week, because we didn't spend much time in the red zone.

Lee Evans said that the team did have plays ready for Hardy in the red zone last week but they never really got there and ran them. Marshawn had that 21 yard TD and Royal's TD came from the 30 on the first play. I don't recall a play inside the 20. I think Hardy will be eased in more and more and situationally.