Gas? Seriously?

mcjeff215

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like 3.34 here and there are no lines.

:angry:

Maybe Fatlanta should revert to bicycles?

:lol:

No sh*t. The way everything is laid out... it's really difficult to actually walk anywhere. I wouldn't ride a bike down these streets... doing so is just asking for a squashing. Every time I'm back up north, I miss how much easier it is to actually WALK places. One of these days....

No sh*t. The way everything is laid out... it's really difficult to actually walk anywhere. I wouldn't ride a bike down these streets... doing so is just asking for a squashing. Every time I'm back up north, I miss how much easier it is to actually WALK places. One of these days....

If you check youtube there's a guy who posts vids of time-lapse commutes of various cities around the country. The one I saw of Atlanta was mind-boggling.........just on and on and on........I thought it was going through a couple states.

Yeah, I brought my bike down here, I was appalled at how bad the roads are for riding bikes around here. I have almost gotten hit a couple times, and attacked by dogs another time.

The hurricane has created a panic in Redneck country

And believe it or not, people raising prices serves a purpose, economically speaking. If "price gougers" are allowed to raise their prices, people won't be lined up filling every container they can find with gas causing gas shortages; they won't be able to afford it. Mean while, those with the most need, will be the ones to pay the higher prices.

The higher the prices go, the less people who buy gas (and as a side effect, the more people who will be riding mass transit, bikes, car pooling, etc...), and in order for gas stations/oil companies to continue making profits they will have to lower prices, until an actual free market demand price falls into place. It's a good system, until someone steps in and screws with it.

No, you didn't, because Ed's lived in three different places in New Jersey and he was never attacked by dogs.

That's because Ed is Jesus H Christ. This means that they won't attack his Jewish/middle-eastern blood :devil:

Meanwhile, my Irish Catholic blood is fair game for rottweilers :lol: