Coach Dick Jauron named

Campy

Linky?

No link yet, but I imagine it will be on the TBD home page soon enough. If I should stumble across a link before that happens, I'll post it.

EDIT: Found a link

Bills coach Dick Jauron is the Motorola NFL Coach of the Week for games played on Sept. 4-8, the NFL announced Friday.

Jauron led the Bills to a 34-10 win over the Seattle Seahawks, marking Buffalo's first win on Kickoff Weekend since 2005. The 34 points scored were the most the Bills had put up on a Kickoff Weekend since 1993. Buffalo's defense held Seattle to a 19 percent conversion rate on third downs, only 3.8 yards per offensive play and 85 rushing yards. Under Jauron's watch, special teams produced two touchdowns -- one on a Roscoe Parrish 63-yard punt return and a 19-yard touchdown pass from Brian Moorman to Ryan Denney on a fake field goal play. The kickoff coverage unit also forced a fumble.

Jauron was selected as Motorola NFL Coach of the Week from among three finalists by voters on NFL.com. The other finalists were coaches Sean Payton of the New Orleans Saints and Mike Smith of the Atlanta Falcons.