I hate to give this tool any publicity...

RayFinkle

Normally stuff like this never bothers me, I like when national press don't give us any love. For some reason though, this douche just gets under my skin.

Link to Fox Sports Douche Bag picks...

Douche Bag Home Page

Buffalo at Jacksonville, 1 p.m. EST

Buffalo fans seemed awfully upset with me over calling their team the Toronto Bills last week. They're right; the club's ownership will at least have the decency to change the nickname when they move out of town in a couple years. Pick: Jacksonville 21, Buffalo 17

Peter King is picking the Jags to slaughter the Bills.

Peter King

Not too many media types lined up on the Bills Bandwagon yet. If we win this one, expect it to be different next week.

The Bills need to be very focused. This is a trap game, for them. J-Ville is much better than they looked, last week, and a lot of players will be playing for jobs, this week.

But, the Fox Sports guy is a douche. Cracks like "Toronto Bills" are stupid. Perhaps, stupid people will find it funny, the first time. But, repeating it over and over just shows that he is out of touch, and not very creative.

Normally stuff like this never bothers me, I like when national press don't give us any love. For some reason though, this douche just gets under my skin.

Link to Fox Sports Douche Bag picks...

Douche Bag Home Page

Well, we really haven't been a good football team over the past few years. This year, the team looked significantly improved in the first game, but it still was only one game. We have to earn the respect of the league (which we did for past week's performance). I bet if we win against the Jags, and convincingly, you will see the media start singing a different tune. On paper, the only challenge appears to be the predicted hot and humid conditions in Jax. I think we still have enough talent, and rotational depth on D, to pull off a victory.

:wallbash:

Please don't encourage me bart, taking shots at a person's physical appearance is low-brow comedy at it's worst. It's like making fun of a geographic location because of its weather or resorting to jokes about losing a lot of championships, or a sports team possibly moving to a different city... it's really in poor taste. :cry:

Dean good to see you again... how was the summer sabbatical? Restful, I hope?

So he has the Matt Cassel led Pats beating the Brett Favre led Jets by 14 points? :cry:

Wow, what a moron. The Jets are going to kill the Pats this weekend.

I actually agree with his point on this game. The Jets are not every good, even with Favre.

I actually agree with his point on this game. The Jets are not every good, even with Favre.

I'm sorry, but you're delusional if you believe that. I saw the entire Jet/Dolphin game and the Jets looked very good on both offense and on run defense. This is a MUCH different and MUCH improved team than last year. Favre was very good and it was just his first game as a Jet. They were playing against a QB that was highly motivated in former starting Jet QB, Chad Pennington. Which would explain the Dolphins' decent throwing numbers. The only reason it was close was because the Jets lost their only kicker due to injury and the coaching staff was afraid to throw it on 3rd and 5 in the fourth quarter where a first down would have ended the game. Did you even watch the game? You can make believe that the Jets still stink, but you'll soon see that they're the Bills biggest threat this season.

I agree. The Jets BARELY beat the HORRIBLE dolphins and Pennington outplayed Favre for most of the game(all of the game if you ignore a couple lucky jets passes). Pats > Jets easy.

I'm sorry, but you're delusional if you believe that. I saw the entire Jet/Dolphin game and the Jets looked very good on both offense and on run defense. This is a MUCH different and MUCH improved team than last year. Favre was very good and it was just his first game as a Jet. They were playing against a QB that was highly motivated in former starting Jet QB, Chad Pennington. Which would explain the Dolphins' decent throwing numbers. The only reason it was close was because the Jets lost their only kicker due to injury and the coaching staff was afraid to throw it on 3rd and 5 in the fourth quarter where a first down would have ended the game. Did you even watch the game? You can make believe that the Jets still stink, but you'll soon see that they're the Bills biggest threat this season.

I guess I'm delusional too. The game I saw, saw the Jests barely beating a not very good Dolphin team. I was not impressed with the Jets at all. Favre is up to his old, "Just Wing it" style. The Jets will take some time to get better. The Pats* will win this week, just not by 14.

The Bills need to be very focused. This is a trap game, for them. J-Ville is much better than they looked, last week, and a lot of players will be playing for jobs, this week.

But, the Fox Sports guy is a douche. Cracks like "Toronto Bills" are stupid. Perhaps, stupid people will find it funny, the first time. But, repeating it over and over just shows that he is out of touch, and not very creative.

See below:

Fox News,Fox Sports.....just one big fantasy circle jerk......... :thumbsup:

Fixed.

:thumbsup: