donte whitner on sirius tonight

JAMIEBUF12

donte is giving props to trent edwards right now.by the way trent was on earlier.he talked alot about stanford.trent said that coach jauron dosnt't give a pre game rah rah speech.jauron expects the team captains to do that...well donte gave the defensive speech and fired the team up.jim miller and andy gresh are asking about x's and o's in zone coverage.they asked donte how he felt the defense performed...donte thought the bills accomplished what they wanted.he was upset that they had only one turnover.this is tough to type the bills are on inside the nfl right now and they are showing bills highlights!jim miller is asking if donte is confident that jacksonville will not perform because of their injuries.donte isn't taking the bait.now they are asking about marcus stroud.donte feels the bills run defense is ready to shut down the jaguars.sirius is surprised about the agality of stroud and how he lined up all over the line last week.sirius is pointing out that the bills have alot more layers to the bills defense this year.donte thinks no,that they use less of the playbook on game day,but practice alot of other plays.they just asked donte if the bills confidence is higher now that brady is hurt.donte says you have to and that now the division is wide open.they commented on how the bills have no ego's nad that they are a team.donte pointed out that jason peters reported because of the players on the team.go bills!

donte is giving props to trent edwards right now.by the way trent was on earlier.he talked alot about stanford.trent said that coach jauron dosnt't give a pre game rah rah speech.jauron expects the team captains to do that...well donte gave the defensive speech and fired the team up.jim miller and andy gresh are asking about x's and o's in zone coverage.they asked donte how he felt the defense performed...donte thought the bills accomplished what they wanted.he was upset that they had only one turnover.this is tough to type the bills are on inside the nfl right now and they are showing bills highlights!jim miller is asking if donte is confident that jacksonville will not perform because of their injuries.donte isn't taking the bait.now they are asking about marcus stroud.donte feels the bills run defense is ready to shut down the jaguars.sirius is surprised about the agality of stroud and how he lined up all over the line last week.sirius is pointing out that the bills have alot more layers to the bills defense this year.donte thinks no,that they use less of the playbook on game day,but practice alot of other plays.they just asked donte if the bills confidence is higher now that brady is hurt.donte says you have to and that now the division is wide open.they commented on how the bills have no ego's nad that they are a team.donte pointed out that jason peters reported because of the players on the team.go bills!

He also noted that Jason will definitely be starting this week vs the Jags

thanks for the info guys :pirate:

sorry it was so long and scattered.i am not good at typing when they are doing the actual interview.i still can't belive the bills were one of the first highlights on the new inside the nfl on showtime.donte is awesome though.he just seems so confident in the bills defense this season.....go bills!

sorry it was so long and scattered.i am not good at typing when they are doing the actual interview.i still can't belive the bills were one of the first highlights on the new inside the nfl on showtime.donte is awesome though.he just seems so confident in the bills defense this season.....go bills!

Also thanks from me.

I find it interesting that Donte said that they still had lots of things that they've practiced but not run. It looked like they were throwing all kinds of exotic stuff against the hawks because they could do it safely.

How could they not be after the two big ST plays! :pirate:

Thanks for the synopsis I think you did a great job! I CAN'T wait for this game!!! This week will really show us what kind of team this is. :huh: