An Idea for the Next Bills' Trick Play

SF_Bills_fan

I have yet to see a video of exactly HOW Ryan Denney got into position? I've seen numerous replays, but not a single one that showed exactly how he got where he did. He's just there already.

Denney learned the ninja :pirate: technique at Utah this summer. He is able to stand on field not moving and not be seen.

I was at game and he was on sideline talking to ref, clearly on field paying no attention to what was going on and no one moved to Bills side of field to cover him. It was a FG and sometimes teams put gunners on side of field in case of a miss but that was not a long kick so somebody blew an assignment.

Denney learned the ninja :pirate: technique at Utah this summer. He is able to stand on field not moving and not be seen.

I was at game and he was on sideline talking to ref, clearly on field paying no attention to what was going on and no one moved to Bills side of field to cover him. It was a FG and sometimes teams put gunners on side of field in case of a miss but that was not a long kick so somebody blew an assignment.

But I thought I read where he broke from the huddle with everyone else. Did he run straight to his position from the huddle or did he pretend to run backwards to the bench and then sneak back up to the line of scrimmage?

But I thought I read where he broke from the huddle with everyone else. Did he run straight to his position from the huddle or did he pretend to run backwards to the bench and then sneak back up to the line of scrimmage?

Break the huddle? Did not see him in the huddle. More ninja stuff.

He did not leave the field.

he was in the huddle and broke and went to sideline as if he was being substituted ... he went to the ref to tell him he was coming in as an eligible receiver ... then stayed near sideline..noone on the Seattle team payed any attention to him and he trotted in for a TD :huh::huh:

I have to say that if you have to trick play a bunch of 12 year olds that is just sad....should have been a penalty anyways..the whole o-line was moving b4 he ran...i take that back..i re-watched it and i have to say kudos to the oline for being so young and being able to just stand and not actually move in any direction....still a crap thing to do to a bunch of kids tho :pirate:

I have to say that if you have to trick play a bunch of 12 year olds that is just sad....should have been a penalty anyways..the whole o-line was moving b4 he ran...i take that back..i re-watched it and i have to say kudos to the oline for being so young and being able to just stand and not actually move in any direction....still a crap thing to do to a bunch of kids tho :pirate:

It would have been hillarious if just one of the defenders caught on to what was happening, crossed the line and body-slammed the QB to the ground.

Why did the O-line have to stay stationary? I think they did it for effect. The center snapped the ball to him. He could have run at any time or been tackled at any time.

Normally I like trick plays, but this one is a little over the top. Weird.

If the Bills could get away with it though, I'd like it!

Go BILLS !!

Even better:

Marino

:cry::wallbash:

Wow, was he really angry or just play-acting? He looked pretty pissed off for real to me. Seems odd -- he HAD to know it was going to happen and was just a matter of time.

*EDIT* -- I just found the real link --

(someone had a little fun editing with the first one)