weather to be an issue again: This time: HEAT

richNjoisy

Temps on Sunday in Jacksonville to be low 90's

Thank goodness the Bills have a rotation on the line. With Jax having to play backups on the O-Line, I see Jacksonville having tremendous problems

later in the game as the Bills linemen rotate.

On offense, a healthy Peters to rotate in will be useful but I expect him to pass out in the 2nd half. Jauron: use Peters carefully (obviously, I am assuming Peters will be activated).

Looks like a low scoring affair to me.

Thank goodness the Bills have a rotation on the line. With Jax having to play backups on the O-Line, I see Jacksonville having tremendous problems

On offense, a healthy Peters to rotate in will be useful but I expect him to pass out in the 2nd half. Jauron: use Peters carefully (obviously, I am assuming Peters will be activated).

I went to the last game in Jacksonville as well as the last one in Tampa. I live in Atlanta but I'm here to tell you those games were frickin hot. The team did not hold up well, especially the Tampa game (when we wore our throwbacks early in the season). Hopefully our Defensive depth will pay off this game and help us wear out an already depleted offensive line. I on the other hand, plan on staying hydrated with plenty of beer. :lol:

Didn't the Bills org. figure out the secret to beating the heat (or at least manage it) several years ago down in Miami? I thought Rusty had the players drink Enflac or something to keep them hydrated and nourished in the heat. :lol:

Weather won't be an issue. Most of our guys live down south any way. Stroud, obviously, has played there plenty. Watch for Marshawn to feed off the heat and put up 120 yards.

Ouch...supposed to be 94 sunday...gonna definitely need to stay in the cool zone....