John Henderson says Stroud in for a "butt whipping"

DIE HARD 1967

Exactly. Stroud is VERY well liked among the J-Ville players.

For sure. Here is a Q&A with Fred Taylor, in which he says he of Stroud, "I just want him to get back to the Pro Bowl-caliber player he is. That's why I push him so hard."

Maybe we're all misunderstanding this:

"What will it be like to have [former Jaguars defensive tackle] Marcus Stroud coming back this weekend? It's going to be a homecoming, with a butt whipping. Did I say that right? A homecoming, with a butt whipping. Yeah, yeah, I like that [laughing]."

Maybe he meant Stroud GIVES the butt whipping. Ya think?

Maybe we're all misunderstanding this:

"What will it be like to have [former Jaguars defensive tackle] Marcus Stroud coming back this weekend? It's going to be a homecoming, with a butt whipping. Did I say that right? A homecoming, with a butt whipping. Yeah, yeah, I like that [laughing]."

Maybe he meant Stroud GIVES the butt whipping. Ya think?

Perhaps he worded it that way on purpose! (lol)

"But Coach Jack Del Rio scoffed at the idea that his Jacksonville Jaguars spent any part of training camp adjusting to life without the beefy defensive tackle. 'Obviously, he was a good football player when he was here and has since moved on. We're going to do well with who we have.' "

Yeah, J-ville not missing Marcus Stroud is like us not missing Pat Williams.

Sounds like two buddy's joking with each other, nothing big IMO....GO BILLS!!!!

Yeah, he laughed afterwards, plus they apparently stay in touch, and the other article says that he misses having him on the line.

Sure, it's fire to Marcus, but they'll shake hands and share a laugh before and after the game.

http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stor...330475770.shtml

Yeah, Yeah, right! I hope Marcus Stroud pins this up on his bulletin board!

What a stupid thing to say!

Jacksonville....Life without Marcus Stroud

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcsouth/0-3-12...ter-Stroud.html

Marcus would laugh at Hendersons' comment. I think the two are still great friends that have a lot of repsect for eachother. And Henderson did laugh at the comment right after he said it, because Tuten Reyes of ex-Bills reject fame will be one of the players assigned to "whip Strouds' butt." The other guard is also a back up. And with Chris Spencer at center being the only decent lineman, Stroud should have a field day getting acquainted with David Gerrard and Fred Taylor again.