WOO HOO going to the Raiders game!!

MarkyMannn

How much did you pay per ticket?

$204 for the pair, so $102 each. I thought it was a good deal, or at least OK. The point is at least I'm going. Last week before Seattle it seemed most tickets were going for under face value. One impressive win later and now everything looks to be well above face. Ah the cost of winning............

$204 for the pair, so $102 each. I thought it was a good deal, or at least OK. The point is at least I'm going. Last week before Seattle it seemed most tickets were going for under face value. One impressive win later and now everything looks to be well above face. Ah the cost of winning............

I love when people say they 'won' something at auction! :censored:

Seriously though, that's a very fair price for those seats - actually an excellent price. Enjoy! :thumbsup:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

I love when people say they 'won' something at auction! :censored:

Seriously though, that's a very fair price for those seats - actually an excellent price. Enjoy! B-)

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Yeah I guess it is a fair price until I realize that my old seasons I dropped two years ago, I could hve had the pair for $640, that's the WHOLE year. Well it is only money :thumbsup:

I noticed my TBD popularity soared in the last week with my new avatar :worthy:

Pair of Jim Kelly clubs, 25 yd line. Won them by $2 with seconds to go. What a sniper!

If you "won" them, they would have been free. Great marketing by Ebay, making us feel like winners when we buy something. Either way :censored: enjoy the game.

GO BILLS!

If you "won" them, they would have been free. Great marketing by Ebay, making us feel like winners when we buy something. Either way :censored: enjoy the game.

GO BILLS!

I hear ya. I look at this way. I was going to be sitting home bummed, watching the game when I want to be there. Through Ebay, I was offered an opportunity to go, I took it, and I feel like a winner. Just a little lighter in the wallet :thumbsup:

Yeah I guess it is a fair price until I realize that my old seasons I dropped two years ago, I could hve had the pair for $640, that's the WHOLE year. Well it is only money :censored:

I noticed my TBD popularity soared in the last week with my new avatar :thumbsup:

Yeah but $640/pair doesn't put you in the JK Club - you just 'won' those seats for about face value, I think. Plus you get to enjoy a full bar, clean bathrooms with no lines, banks of TVs to check on every NFL game live, and near-real food!

Ya done good. B-)

Yeah I guess it is a fair price until I realize that my old seasons I dropped two years ago, I could hve had the pair for $640, that's the WHOLE year. Well it is only money :censored:

I noticed my TBD popularity soared in the last week with my new avatar :thumbsup:

That's because you always bring up who is a BUST!!! B-)