MSNBC Drops Olbermann, Matthews as News Anchors

EC-Bills

Damn, they were so fair and balanced! :lol:

No they were not! By no means!

Again... I have nothing aginst Fox, MSNBC, etc...

Where does it say that media has to be balanced... I have noted that, really the last 80 or so years the media has moved to the middle. Historically in America, media outlets (mainly papers) were expected to take a side.

I see nothing wrong with returning to our roots.

:wallbash::lol:

Whoa, does this mean that people didn't want to watch these two morons B word and moan about how supposedly horrible our country has become? Big shocker. :angry:

That rant that Keith had a few months ago about GWB that liberals hailed him for was the worst and most biased piece of crap journalism I have ever seen. Say what you want about Fox News, but MSNBC made CNN look like a conservative network.

Would not be the 1st time media bowed to pressure from the right. big deal. Olbermans show is still a fixture @ 8.

Pure entertainment though and as many have said the same about Fox. I watch both to see both the funny and infuriating side of politics and am disappointed. Partisanship is good, it hones arguments, keeps politicians on their toes and provides wonderful surreal entertainment that you can't make up.

Regardless of the veracity of the flag thing and my point of view, the whole incident is very entertaining.

Let's take it further, Obermann. How about ripping apart every image of the soldiers hoisting the flag at Iwo Jima? Don't you think we've had enough of that, too? And Gettysburg. Why do we still maintain a battlefield there? That war's been over for 150 years, for God's sake. Let's also get rid of all those damn memorials in Washington, D.C. My goodness -- someone might see them. <_<

Let's take it further, Obermann. How about ripping apart every image of the soldiers hoisting the flag at Iwo Jima? Don't you think we've had enough of that, too? And Gettysburg. Why do we still maintain a battlefield there? That war's been over for 150 years, for God's sake. Let's also get rid of all those damn memorials in Washington, D.C. My goodness -- someone might see them. <_<

What???

Happened to what?

Probably one of the main reasons we are hgoplessly mired in a two-party death grip?

Uh, the "two-party depth grip" is a side effect of the political system. We will always consolidate to two parties unless we change the constitution.

That rant that Keith had a few months ago about GWB that liberals hailed him for was the worst and most biased piece of crap journalism I have ever seen. Say what you want about Fox News, but MSNBC made CNN look like a conservative network.

Journalism? Olbermann doesn't do Journalism, he does Entertainment. MSNBC is continuing the trend of merging the two.

MSNBC is continuing the trend of merging the two.

If MSNBC was merging journalism/entertainment, why did they give a show to Rachel Maddow. Or as I call her "Dude Looks Like A Lady"

If they wanted to make journalism more entertaining, give a show to Jennifer Anniston :lol: