The official "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" thread

I wish you could be in Boston today. They are talking on sports radio like someone died. The tv stations keep showing replays of the injury like it was the Zapruder film.

I don't wish a serious injury on anyone, even Tom Brady. What I take joy in is knowing that the classless jerks who have been smack talking for years are now faced with the reality that their team's season has gone down the shitter. And this was no surprise -- I didn't see a single Patriots hat or shirt or jacket on the train today.

I wish you could be in Boston today. They are talking on sports radio like someone died. The tv stations keep showing replays of the injury like it was the Zapruder film.

I don't wish a serious injury on anyone, even Tom Brady. What I take joy in is knowing that the classless jerks who have been smack talking for years are now faced with the reality that their team's season has gone down the shitter. And this was no surprise -- I didn't see a single Patriots hat or shirt or jacket on the train today.

"Back and to the left. Back and to the left."

No, I DO wish injury on Tom Brady, just for all his scary ability to ride the Belicheat machine. The year they get caught is when they set all the records.

I'm in the "I never wish harm upon anyone" boat, but when it's already happened, it's great!

It's not like he's going to die, become a cripple, or go poor. He messed up his leg. A rival team took a turn for the worse, they still have a good defense, two fantastic receivers and are loaded at running back, this team can still win.

If you feel bad about being happy about this, remember the seacocks board that had pictures of Kevin Everett on the turf and made jokes about Tim Russert. Now THAT is low.

I'm in the "I never wish harm upon anyone" boat, but when it's already happened, it's great!

It's not like he's going to die, become a cripple, or go poor. He messed up his leg. A rival team took a turn for the worse, they still have a good defense, two fantastic receivers and are loaded at running back, this team can still win.

If you feel bad about being happy about this, remember the seacocks board that had pictures of Kevin Everett on the turf and made jokes about Tim Russert. Now THAT is low.

Does everyone remember Vince Wilfolk's DIRTY hit on JP Losman during last year's opener? Does anybody remember the next time we played them, they tried to do the same to Edwards? What comes around goes around. Much props to the Chief's defense. Now I don't wish harm on anybody, but from what I saw that was a lot less dirty than the JP hit, if it was dirty at all. And Tom Brady isnt going to die from a bum knee, maybe he'll just suck!

I was at a Bills bar in DC (McFadden's) with about another 300 crazed screaming bills fans - and I dont remember the place ever being louder than when brady went down.